PDA

View Full Version : New Motor

ozzy1955
09-11-2014, 18:31
Been looking for the right van for a year now,cos Carol needs a fixed bed and we need to put the mobility scooter somewhere rather than inside when travelling, 7 Months ago couldn't believe our luck,one of the vans we were keen on came up with all the add on's we needed, (solar panel, bike rack for my elec bike,garage for scooter and fixed bed) but sods law just to much money and it was sold when I rang.
Anyway Thursday 7th Nov Webbs at Reading rang me,saying that the van in question was back with them due to the new owner having a change of circumstances and they had bought it back. As I had shown interest b4 they asked if I would still like to look at it, (stupid question really). so later that morning off we go, having not seen one of these vans in the flesh went with an open mind. What a vehicle really been looked after not a mark inside or out, the salesman was great no pushing or bullshit, F--K It pushed the boat out and got it, pick it up 27th Nov.
I'm now the chuffed owner of a Rapido 986F, and nothing to buy to add on, well we'll c about that there's always something he he.
Hope to meet up with a few of you when we got it.
One Happy man:dance:

wineciccio
09-11-2014, 18:41
well done mate, I had rapido once for 3 years, not the same model but just as good, they are extremely well built, enjoy it.:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave ::wave::wave:

ozzy1955
09-11-2014, 19:00
well done mate, I had rapido once for 3 years, not the same model but just as good, they are extremely well built, enjoy it.:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave ::wave::wave:

Can't wait 59 years old and like a little kid waiting for xmas.:cheers:

The laird
09-11-2014, 19:25
Hope you have many safe miles ahead for you both,also hope you have fantastic journeys together.
Best of luck from the scots

izwozral
09-11-2014, 20:30
Well done. Just shows that if you do the research & be patient it usually comes up trumps in the end.

Enjoy.

RoaminRog
09-11-2014, 21:23
The cat who got the cream! Well done, it just goes to show that if it's meant to be, it will come about! Have a great time and safe travelling!

Best regards, Rog.

RoadTrek Boy
09-11-2014, 21:36
Very well done, I know that feeling having just bought a van myself, have fun and enjoy..:drive:

Colin

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS