PDA

View Full Version : sim for tablet in portugal

seamus
27-12-2014, 11:01
We will be off in a few weeks, is anyone familiar with sim cards in Portugal, I have a nexus 7 which is unlocked, what card to use, prices tariffs etc, will mrs seamus be able to watch her UK soaps and cooking progs , but never mind all that, will I be able to stream the football with a Portuguese card, I now have the hard drive rammed with stuff to watch, all the sopranos stuff, breaking, bad the wire, full series of revenge( for mrs seamus) done it all myself, turned out to be so fekin easy, very proud:dance: appreciate any help, seamus

kenspain
27-12-2014, 11:27
I always use Vodafone in Portugal i find it gets a good signal every where and easy to top it up.:wave:

seamus
27-12-2014, 11:50
I always use Vodafone in Portugal i find it gets a good signal every where and easy to top it up.:wave:
thanks for that Ken, any thoughts on what tarrif? to buy, looking to be in Portugal for at least 5 weeks, seamus.

kenspain
27-12-2014, 12:51
I go for 3 months and only use it for Skype and emails costs me about 30 euro's for the 3 months

seamus
27-12-2014, 13:23
I go for 3 months and only use it for Skype and emails costs me about 30 euro's for the 3 months

jaysas, Skype? couldn't even begin to know how to do that Ken, if I can get online it will be a big deal for this eejit:D
thanks for your help, seamus.

sparrks
27-12-2014, 13:25
We will be off in a few weeks, is anyone familiar with sim cards in Portugal, I have a nexus 7 which is unlocked, what card to use, prices tariffs etc, will mrs seamus be able to watch her UK soaps and cooking progs , but never mind all that, will I be able to stream the football with a Portuguese card, I now have the hard drive rammed with stuff to watch, all the sopranos stuff, breaking, bad the wire, full series of revenge( for mrs seamus) done it all myself, turned out to be so fekin easy, very proud:dance: appreciate any help, seamus

Smart arse, but well done :) any tips on how to, looking at loading up my N7 with breaking bad, but haven't found a place to download from. Thanks.

Deleted user 21925
27-12-2014, 13:27
Smart arse, but well done :) any tips on how to, looking at loading up my N7 with breaking bad, but haven't found a place to download from. Thanks.

Can you use Sky Go to download Breaking Bad?

sparrks
27-12-2014, 13:30
Can you use Sky Go to download Breaking Bad?

Don't have sky, not wanting to enrich Mr Murdoch anymore than he already is. Might have to ask around. Is it easy to stream/download to a N7?

Deleted user 21925
27-12-2014, 13:35
What did you use Seamus, Netflix?

seamus
27-12-2014, 14:19
I may have crowed to early regards breaking bad folks, my son in law started the download this morning now on checking it I see it is still not downloading, everything else is fine so I think maybe its not going to work:cry:
he used extra torrent, that is what I used. I will keep my eye on it. maybe it will come good.
seamus

seamus
27-12-2014, 21:01
breaking bad is now downloading using "extra torrent" the url at the top of the page is ( http://kickass.so/. )
Fek knows what that means but its working for me, at least its faster than the download this morning, so make what you will of it and rip the fekin head off it.
thank me later (if it works) seamus.

horshamjack
29-12-2014, 23:01

Hi Seamus we are down in Silvas at the mo ..I had been using vodafone Go 7days 4gb @12.50 or you can get 1gb 30days same price. buy em at Wortens or vodaphone shops but it was becoming costly?? am now using cheap campsites (same price as some aires) plenty about.. every now and then with free wifi
HJ

seamus
30-12-2014, 02:56
Hi Seamus we are down in Silvas at the mo ..I had been using vodafone Go 7days 4gb @12.50 or you can get 1gb 30days same price. buy em at Wortens or vodaphone shops but it was becoming costly?? am now using cheap campsites (same price as some aires) plenty about.. every now and then with free wifi
HJ
Thanks for that jack, could you give me a heads up on the campsites you have used please, might cross your path soon, seamus.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS