PDA

View Full Version : Small but great

Belgian
29-08-2008, 15:37
The Principality of Liechtenstein (Fürstentum Liechtenstein), is a tiny, doubly landlocked alpine country in Western Europe, bordered by Switzerland to its west and by Austria to its east. It is the last remnant of the Holy Roman Empire; Mountainous, it is a winter sports destination, although it is perhaps best known as a tax haven. Despite this, it is not heavily urbanized. Many cultivated fields and small farms characterize its landscape both in the north (Unterland) and in the south (Oberland). It is the smallest German-speaking country in the world and the only German-speaking nation not to share a common border with Germany.
Liechtenstein is the fourth smallest country of Europe, after the Vatican City, Monaco, and San Marino. Not an EU member, but complying EU regulations.
Liechtenstein participates in a customs union with Switzerland and employs the Swiss franc as national currency.
Liechtenstein taxes personal and business income and principal (wealth). The basic rate for the personal income tax is 1.2% (oh my God !:))
Despite its limited natural resources, Liechtenstein is one of the few countries in the world with more registered companies than citizens; it has developed into a prosperous, highly industrialized, free-enterprise economy, and boasts a financial service sector as well as a living standard which compares favourably to those of the urban areas of Liechtenstein's large European neighbours. Relatively low business taxes—the maximum tax rate is 18%—as well as easy Rules of Incorporation have induced about 73,700 holding (or so-called 'letter box') companies to establish nominal offices in Liechtenstein. Such processes provide about 30% of Liechtenstein's state revenue.
Liechtenstein is one of few countries in the world to have no army, having abolished it in 1868 due to high costs (bright idea ! :)) :D
And yes there is a motorhome ‘aire de service’:
VADUZ
MP Sportplatz Rheinpark Stadion, , free services
47.13932-N 9.51048-E
TRIESENBERG
P
Wintersport parkings could be used in summermonths for overnight parking (not camping).

cipro
29-08-2008, 18:16
The Principality of Liechtenstein (Fürstentum Liechtenstein), is a tiny, doubly landlocked alpine country in Western Europe, bordered by Switzerland to its west and by Austria to its east. It is the last remnant of the Holy Roman Empire; Mountainous, it is a winter sports destination, although it is perhaps best known as a tax haven. Despite this, it is not heavily urbanized. Many cultivated fields and small farms characterize its landscape both in the north (Unterland) and in the south (Oberland). It is the smallest German-speaking country in the world and the only German-speaking nation not to share a common border with Germany.
Liechtenstein is the fourth smallest country of Europe, after the Vatican City, Monaco, and San Marino. Not an EU member, but complying EU regulations.
Liechtenstein participates in a customs union with Switzerland and employs the Swiss franc as national currency.
Liechtenstein taxes personal and business income and principal (wealth). The basic rate for the personal income tax is 1.2% (oh my God !:))
Despite its limited natural resources, Liechtenstein is one of the few countries in the world with more registered companies than citizens; it has developed into a prosperous, highly industrialized, free-enterprise economy, and boasts a financial service sector as well as a living standard which compares favourably to those of the urban areas of Liechtenstein's large European neighbours. Relatively low business taxes—the maximum tax rate is 18%—as well as easy Rules of Incorporation have induced about 73,700 holding (or so-called 'letter box') companies to establish nominal offices in Liechtenstein. Such processes provide about 30% of Liechtenstein's state revenue.
Liechtenstein is one of few countries in the world to have no army, having abolished it in 1868 due to high costs (bright idea ! :)) :D
And yes there is a motorhome ‘aire de service’:
VADUZ
MP Sportplatz Rheinpark Stadion, , free services
47.13932-N 9.51048-E
TRIESENBERG
P
Wintersport parkings could be used in summermonths for overnight parking (not camping).

Hi Belgy lad are you a polition or something, with posts like this who needs

GOOGLE :D:D all the best.

Belgian
29-08-2008, 18:58
Hi Belgy lad are you a polition or something, with posts like this who needs

GOOGLE :D:D all the best.

Hi Cipro,
I just had some kind letter of finances to be paid, my stomach kept roring up when I saw what in Liechtenstein you had only to pay 1.2% taxes :mad: So certainly I'm NOT a politician (if I was I was't here :eek:)
I certainly will need this post when I emigrate to Liechtenstein :D
I could not withold it to you poor British *******s :eek::):D:confused (join me ?) :cool:

baloothebear
29-08-2008, 19:22
Marvellous place for a bank account - highly recco'd :D

hogan
29-08-2008, 19:42
For Belgian read Wikipedia.
Dont know how he does it.:)

Belgian
29-08-2008, 19:56
For Belgian read Wikipedia.
Dont know how he does it.:)
Wikipedia comes free, taxes in L are almost free. So who am I ? :confused::D