PDA

View Full Version : Coldstream Tap, Northumberland

gcmc
11-04-2015, 16:40
Tap no longer there -

johnmac185
11-04-2015, 18:49
Tap no longer there -

Do you mean Coldstream in Scottish Borders, if so the tap was there not many weeks ago,,J

gcmc
11-04-2015, 21:24
Do you mean Coldstream in Scottish Borders, if so the tap was there not many weeks ago,,J

yes thats the one, it was in the tap poi I downloaded last week so I went there to use it

POI Admin
11-04-2015, 22:24
The entry for Coldstream is WT (water in toilet block) rather than WS (water standpipe i.e. a tap).

Normally the WT locations will only allow filling from a basin tap using containers or a push on hose filling a container.

Perhaps this is how the confusion has arisen ...

gcmc
12-04-2015, 10:11
The entry for Coldstream is WT (water in toilet block) rather than WS (water standpipe i.e. a tap).

Normally the WT locations will only allow filling from a basin tap using containers or a push on hose filling a container.

Perhaps this is how the confusion has arisen ...

Unless there is a tap in the locked disabled toilet, the gents and ladies toilets have the new system where you put your hands in the hole in
the wall which dispensers soap and water, so there are no taps or basins in the toilets.

alcam
12-04-2015, 12:04
Tap no longer there -
Personally I think we still own Berwick so you are certainly not getting Castrum !

POI Admin
12-04-2015, 12:54
Unless there is a tap in the locked disabled toilet, the gents and ladies toilets have the new system where you put your hands in the hole in
the wall which dispensers soap and water, so there are no taps or basins in the toilets.

Thanks for the extra information - it wasn't clear from your original post what had happened.

I will remove it from the POIs.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS