PDA

View Full Version : Corton norfolk

reynolds29
23-10-2008, 16:42
Hi everyone!!

Does anyone know of a wild camp spot at corton seafront?

Baconsdozen
24-11-2008, 09:28
Do you mean Corton near Lowestoft?.

peppers
25-11-2008, 17:45
try the old holiday camp by the beach this is widely used by sea anglers should be safe

Baconsdozen
15-04-2011, 09:40
Parts of this are now being redeveloped after being left derelict for years.The car park at the bottom of the hill near Corton has width barriers but you might be able to park up at the bottom.

donkey too
15-04-2011, 13:44
The car park at the bottom of the hill is a no no as it is full of boy racers at night and you also get th overflow of gays from the sand dunes. the best place and one which I use regularly is the north beech just before you go into Lowestoft from Corton. I park on the entrance road as the car park itself has 6'6" width barrier. but the entrance road goes right to the beach alongside the car park and is wide enough. It has signs saying no parking on one side where there are yellow lines. Just park on the other side there is then a bank between you and the regular car park, I have no problems there.
I do get the impression that Lowestoft doesn't want us, hense the width restrictions which a nice dog walking lady told me were put there to stop a reocurance of an Irish Gypo invasion.

Canalsman
15-04-2011, 20:34
The best place and one which I use regularly is the north beech just before you go into Lowestoft from Corton. I park on the entrance road as the car park itself has 6'6" width barrier. but the entrance road goes right to the beach alongside the car park and is wide enough. It has signs saying no parking on one side where there are yellow lines. Just park on the other side there is then a bank between you and the regular car park, I have no problems there.

Thanks - added to the database :)

Regards

Chris

jayeastanglia
19-04-2011, 15:36
better off parking by the wind turbine as long as you dont mind the whoosh from the blades..
A few patrols by local police and a few dog walkers but never been moved on from here..car park is not as good as boy racers park here..

meggaprint
04-07-2011, 18:49
Quiet Road.

Canalsman
04-07-2011, 20:04
Thanks - added to the POI database :)

Regards

Chris

donkey too
04-07-2011, 20:38
Go ahead if you want to park there. Just make sure if you get out of the van at night to keep your back to the van.:have fun:
The place is queers paradise.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS