PDA

View Full Version : naveman sat nave not suported for POI

willdbill
09-07-2015, 10:48
Ok I have a nave man sat nav cant find it on POI down loader getting very frustrated and pi#'; off
bill

Skar
09-07-2015, 10:53
It uses the same csv poi files as a Garmin, so try with those?

willdbill
09-07-2015, 11:04
given up on this not technical and it's just stressing me cant even get computer to pare up with sat nave
bill

Robert mcmurray
09-07-2015, 11:15
given up on this not technical and it's just stressing me cant even get computer to pare up with sat nave
bill

Don't bother bill go on ********** easer to use much more user friendly and professional site. Apart from it being all in French but easy to work out. Just find where you want to stop and input coodinates

willdbill
09-07-2015, 11:19
Don't bother bill go on ********** easer to use much more user friendly and professional site. Apart from it being all in French but easy to work out. Just find where you want to stop and input coodinates
dose it cover the uk and I don't speak a word of French
bill

GRWXJR
09-07-2015, 12:58
I had a Navman Bill. I found though that the software really didn't work well for things like backups, updates and adding features. A great shame coz it was actually much nicer to use and actually did its primary job much better than Garmin IMO.

I now have a Garmin and while it's easy to update and load POI's, it's lousy as a sat nav compared to my old Navman ( which went walkies from my van in work :mad1:).

So a bit part of your problems is possibly the sat nav of software interface thingy - I got mine to synchronise only once ever!

G.

Robert mcmurray
09-07-2015, 13:02
dose it cover the uk and I don't speak a word of French
bill

Unfortunately not so much uk but very good site no need to speak French easy to use.its free so give it a try see what you think.

willdbill
09-07-2015, 13:18
Unfortunately not so much uk but very good site no need to speak French easy to use.its free so give it a try see what you think.
as I am not to going to franc in the near future wont be much use to me seems like POI are as much use as a ash tray on a motor bike
bill

Admin
09-07-2015, 14:08
as I am not to going to franc in the near future wont be much use to me seems like POI are as much use as a ash tray on a motor bike
bill

Hello,

Can I ask why you have not opened a support ticket asking for help?
It is normally best to try and sort out problems before making posts like this.

Admin

Admin
09-07-2015, 14:14

It seems that Wildbill is having problems getting his sat nav connecting to his computer. I am not sure why you feel that this is my failing.
I would also be interested in what I have I done that is unprofessional?

willdbill
09-07-2015, 14:27
Hello,

Can I ask why you have not opened a support ticket asking for help?
It is normally best to try and sort out problems before making posts like this.

Admin
what is a support ticket sorry if it has cased a problem
bill

Admin
09-07-2015, 14:34
what is a support ticket sorry if it has cased a problem
bill

I just want you to be happy Bill, You can open a ticket by clicking on contact us at the bottom of the page and I will do my best to help you out.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS