PDA

View Full Version : Isle of skye

Derry28
11-07-2015, 18:37
Hi there
We are going to isle of skye for a couple of days in September in our motorhome and a friend will be coming with us who will be in a tent. Does anybody know of any where we could stay that has toilets and probably water please
Ta xx

Obanboy666
11-07-2015, 23:34
Do you mean a campsite ? If yes Kinloch campsite in Dunvegan is the one I stay on. Been 3 times this year and up there again in 2 weeks time. Great location and on site facilities.
Also a walk to shops, pubs and the old school house restaurant which I can highly recommend.

Jimhunterj4
12-07-2015, 08:42
Walk to the beach up by dunvegan castle, white sand beautiful

Amethyst
12-07-2015, 10:41
Also otters there but we never saw any.

Mullsy
12-07-2015, 14:40
We have stayed at the c and cc site a few times.Peaceful and some great walking from the site.Address: Loch Greshornish, Borve, Arnisort, Edinbane, Portree IV51 9PS .You may need to be a club member though.Hope you get the weather

Derry28
12-07-2015, 18:20
Do you mean a campsite ? If yes Kinloch campsite in Dunvegan is the one I stay on. Been 3 times this year and up there again in 2 weeks time. Great location and on site facilities.
Also a walk to shops, pubs and the old school house restaurant which I can highly recommend.
We are hoping to do some wild camping once on skye so was hoping maybe someone had some ideas where to go

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS