PDA

View Full Version : Cockburnspath off the A1 near Dunbar

seamus
27-09-2015, 14:09
Travelling north at the roundabout for Cockburnspath, all the way round and take the exit for Cove/Pease bay leisure park, follow the road all the way down (about half a mile of mostly single track) you will come to a lay by just before the wooden lodges, space for two vans, beautiful uninterrupted views across the forth estuary towards Fife. Quiet spot and you definitely wont be moved on. I know this because a nosey woman who owns the first lodge reported a motorhome for parking there overnight, the police turned up and told shady lady not to waste their time again as the vehicle was perfectly entitled to park there as it was a lay by.
seamus

Ps, obviously reverse the directions travelling south.

runnach
27-09-2015, 14:27
We may try this, hope you're putting the kettle on :cool:

As for woman calling police, she was very lucky they arrived same day, I had an issue here outside home yesterday morning, called it in, I'm still awaiting a visit.

Since the various police regions merged, to become Police Glasgow......oops, Scotland, the whole system is fecked up. I blame the SNP for this, they forced mergers to all services and, it is a joke. Same with colleges, forced mergers, wir doooooooooooooooooomed!!

Sorry for the rant, mate :cheers:

seamus
27-09-2015, 14:48

As for woman calling police, she was very lucky they arrived same day, I had an issue here outside home yesterday morning, called it in, I'm still awaiting a visit.

Since the various police regions merged, to become Police Glasgow......oops, Scotland, the whole system is fecked up. I blame the SNP for this, they forced mergers to all services and, it is a joke. Same with colleges, forced mergers, wir doooooooooooooooooomed!!

ye should have phoned me mate, I'd have booted his knackers up his back for a hump, of course if it was a female I'd have to change my tactics :lol-061:
seamus.

sinner
27-09-2015, 15:47

You should have called me an the dug, would have sorted it for ya mate....

SNP ya bass!!!!

jeanette
27-09-2015, 18:03
We have passed there when we have been in the car (when we takeM/I/L in caravan) and seamus you are right it is beautiful there if we get the chance to go ther again we might try it.:D

runnach
27-09-2015, 18:29
You should have called me an the dug, would have sorted it for ya mate....

SNP ya bass!!!!

Alan, it was wee small hours, by the time I got my kit on, feckers were off. They did a fair bit of damage with their spray tins, up and doon the brae. As said, cops not interested.

SNP police merger policy has failed miserably. SNP push for colleges to merge, has also failed. For the very first time in 20+years working in FE, I started this new term with no materials to do my job, no money being the reason. I'm now beginning to see another side to SNP, one which clearly shows their ineptness to govern. I wont go into how they have failed us with devolved powers for our health service.

Cheers.

Seamus, my apologies for the tangent.

trevskoda
27-09-2015, 18:46
love dunbar and was there with my late granfather when i was about 14,he wanted to go back as he lived there with one of his grannys and served his time there as a cabinet maker and then tought to drive by a chuferin a dedion buton car about 1923.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS