View Full Version : Obhamas Family moves to Washington

lenny
14-12-2008, 23:17
Pinched this pic from Popescu,s Romanian site:p

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/Obamas.jpg

Made me chuckle

Turnington
15-12-2008, 08:45
I,m sorry but as a newcommer to this site I find it appalling that such an inappropriate/incorrect photograph can be posted ,which i,m sure members or the Obhamas family would be agahst to see. All presidential vehicals have to meet strict anti- terrorist/security specifications eg all have to have a satellite dish for constant comms

tresrikay
15-12-2008, 19:33
I,m sorry but as a newcommer to this site I find it appalling that such an inappropriate/incorrect photograph can be posted ,which i,m sure members or the Obhamas family would be agahst to see. All presidential vehicals have to meet strict anti- terrorist/security specifications eg all have to have a satellite dish for constant comms

And another thing, there are glaring geographical errors in the picture, Kenya....Obama's family homeland.... is a lush tropical country whereas this picture is clearly in the desert... which would mean that instead of heading to a port on the Indian ocean Like Nairobi they would be heading in a westerly direction to somewhere like Chad.... this would be a foolhardy exercise as bandits are rife in this area and the president elect would surely have advised strongly against such a foolhardy journey.
Therefore we can only assume that the C.I.A have substituted a bogus lookalike family to take such a hazerdous route to act as decoys and that the real family are safely aboard the S.S.Jomo Kenyata ... on route to Ellis Island.:rolleyes::o:(;)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS