PDA

View Full Version : Neds running the asylum.

runnach
15-10-2015, 19:14
For the past few weeks myself and other locals have been targeted by some new mad craze of neds tagging their gang logos using spray paint. I received text tonight, saying we have been targeted again. This is the fourth time and, to date, despite reporting this vandalism, I have not heard, nor had police come to my door.

Before I left for October week break, I spent over £200 installing cctv, unfortunately, as my targeted gate borders public footpath, any captured evidence is not admissible, as I have no signs warning of cctv in operation, to date. Mad or what, let the arseholes know they are being recorded!

Any ways, I am obviously upset to hear of more tagging, so will my neighbour, as they are on holiday, too. I decided to call 101 police Jokeland, gave her previous incident number, and asked her to add recent vandalism to my list, as I intend to do a camera vigil this weekend (always happens at weekend) and if and when the scumbags return to tag, I will personally smash their hands, making them unable to work a spray can ever again. I asked operator to ensure my call is recorded, as I may need this if I end up in court, as the ones we pay to protect, don't have the courtesy to visit complainants and, listen to pertinent information, which may help catch these fuckers. Call ended with operator stating I would be in trouble if I break hands and, police would be round to give me a warning.

Honestly, I have tried for weeks to speak to a cop, yet one mention of hurting fucking scumbags causing all kind of grief to local residents will eventually get the cops off their arses to warn us not to hurt anyone while we protect our property, this is madness!

I don't know how it works around the world, it seems hard working, taxpayng folks, can't do nothing and, if we do, we are the ones that will get in trouble.

Can one access the net if banged up!

runnach
15-10-2015, 19:28
Grrrrrrrrrr, predictive text, title should read NEDS

Discokegs
15-10-2015, 19:28
Not surprised to hear this. I work alongside the police now and again and have family members who are police.

Due to cutbacks in the police they are spread unbelievably thin and so unfortunately this sort of crime is not treated with any sort of priority as there has been no person who has been harmed. If it were my van I'd be as upset as you are.

Hope you didn't vote for the current government as this is what has been voted for in the last 2 elections, cut backs in public services.

runnach
15-10-2015, 19:30
Do you mean UK or Scottish government?

caledonia
15-10-2015, 19:34
i have noticed an increase in your area mate. Kunt and hail satan sprayed all over the place. Total scum mate, and no surprise with the cops response.

runnach
15-10-2015, 19:49
i have noticed an increase in your area mate. Kunt and hail satan sprayed all over the place. Total scum mate, and no surprise with the cops response.

They're also doing a great job with graffiti over many of the new border line rails bridges. Kunt sprayed on most lampposts up the brae, plus other crap, too.

Since Steven House took the helm at the new Police Glasgow ( their way or no way ) service has been dire. I don't blame our run of the mill cop, House paid off, over 2000 civilian staff, now beat bobbies cover many civilian tasks. Be glad when House teniour completes, which will be very soon, be interesting to see who replacement will be?

Overall though, SNP government pushed for police to merge, it has been a disaster, same government pushed all Edinburgh Colleges to merge, it has been a disaster and, what do our SNP government do, feck all. All you hear are robust measures are in place. Wir doomed.

GWAYGWAY
15-10-2015, 19:58
I thought this was happening around the independence vote and those against it got the vandalism, but as they do not know what you did, I would be waiting around for them. to TELL THEM YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.
I got locked up for the night and a Caution when I caught those that kicked my new gate in. I, ONLY, hit him gently with the busted bit. Unlike the ones that knocked out my 200 year old flint wall with a hammer and bolster. I floored one and the others ran off. I do not know why. I marched him into the house and told him to stand in the corner whilst I phoned the Police, who said they could not come, so I said what do I do with the body? they came soon after. The copper came in and said "what happened to him?" I said he fell over his hammer. He then then said "Oh good pity a few more don't." I gave the police the names and addresses of the others and they rounded them all up. they were supposedly to come around with their dads and apologise but only the one I got came, the others were too reticent , don't know why.

trevskoda
15-10-2015, 20:09
it must drive you mad and i hate it to but i find that a b/block droped by accedent on the hand stops the problem,police dont care and turn a blind eye here.

Jimhunterj4
16-10-2015, 06:43
Hope you catch the scumbags terry, ps if you need a wee hand let me know lol

runnach
16-10-2015, 07:07
it must drive you mad and i hate it to but i find that a b/block droped by accedent on the hand stops the problem,police dont care and turn a blind eye here.

You have given me an idea, Trev. Gate is made from steel and has auto opening, via remote control. Electrical fault pending......:scared::scared:

martyndh
16-10-2015, 07:19
Best thing to do it buy two Pakistani National Flags and place them at each end of your property. Then buy an Isis one an place in the middle.
You will them have MI5, CID, SAS and all the other UK Counter Terrorism Agencies watching your house 24/7- you will never feel safer!!

Herbenny
16-10-2015, 08:36
It makes your blood boil Terry ....We do have vandalism here but not on the scale your having to deal with. Ours is on a Saturday night they just decide which cars to give a kicking, maybe knock a few wing mirrors off for good measure. The last one was a neighbours car has the whole of her front screen smashed in.
Time and time again the police don't do anything. We have got friendly with one of the local lads (late twenties) I guess...I think he is probably into all sorts, drink drugs you name it and everyone steers clear of him, but he really chatty and friendly and has always been really respectful to us.
I think if anyone messed with our van or car he would find out for us so its best to keep on side.

I hope it gets resolved but don't get yourself in any trouble .....good luck sorting that electrical fault ;)

runnach
16-10-2015, 09:54
It makes your blood boil Terry ....We do have vandalism here but not on the scale your having to deal with. Ours is on a Saturday night they just decide which cars to give a kicking, maybe knock a few wing mirrors off for good measure. The last one was a neighbours car has the whole of her front screen smashed in.
Time and time again the police don't do anything. We have got friendly with one of the local lads (late twenties) I guess...I think he is probably into all sorts, drink drugs you name it and everyone steers clear of him, but he really chatty and friendly and has always been really respectful to us.
I think if anyone messed with our van or car he would find out for us so its best to keep on side.

I hope it gets resolved but don't get yourself in any trouble .....good luck sorting that electrical fault ;)

Hiya Jac, lived here over 20 year, never had any trouble before, nor further up the village, must be a different breed of neds developing. It will get sorted.

Cheers.

invalid
16-10-2015, 10:54
Put up a notice “CCTV in operation,” and another saying anyone approaching the property without permission will be “sprayed with water passed by the management.”

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS