PDA

View Full Version : Canada has its own Corbyn

Tezza
23-10-2015, 22:49
Justin Trudeau has been voted into power in Canada and things are going to change...good.He has already told Obama that canada is withdrswing its fighter jets from Syria and Iraq.
" Both of these campaigns represent U.S. military aggression based on deceit and manufactured consent."

And is going to legalize and REGULATE cannabis. Which will be a godsend to the 10's of thousands of ms, arthtritis and a host of other diseases and ailments sufferers Plus it wont put people into the criminal element where even taking somebody to court for a caarying a small amount costs us a fortune.
So good on Canada.
Ohh and the other good thing...their not ruled by the european bank...so they can do what they want unlike us and other EU countries...ask Greece...and now Portugal.(Portugal is a different rant waiting in the wings lol )

runnach
23-10-2015, 23:01
Justin Trudeau has been voted into power in Canada and things are going to change...good.He has already told Obama that canada is withdrswing its fighter jets from Syria and Iraq.
" Both of these campaigns represent U.S. military aggression based on deceit and manufactured consent."

And is going to legalize and REGULATE cannabis. Which will be a godsend to the 10's of thousands of ms, arthtritis and a host of other diseases and ailments sufferers Plus it wont put people into the criminal element where even taking somebody to court for a caarying a small amount costs us a fortune.
So good on Canada.
Ohh and the other good thing...their not ruled by the european bank...so they can do what they want unlike us and other EU countries...ask Greece...and now Portugal.(Portugal is a different rant waiting in the wings lol )

This you heading for Canada, Tez?

Tezza
23-10-2015, 23:10
lol...if i was younger maybe. But im not a lover of the cold. But sis in law has lived there for over 30 years and she says she would never come back to live here.

runnach
23-10-2015, 23:21
lol...if i was younger maybe. But im not a lover of the cold. But sis in law has lived there for over 30 years and she says she would never come back to live here.

At least you have the option to visit.

Dezi
24-10-2015, 07:15

So good on Canada.

Did I ever tell you the story about his mother and the Rolling Stones ?

Dezi

ian1950
24-10-2015, 09:30
Dezi
Do tell we're all ears������

Deleted user 21925
24-10-2015, 09:33
Did I ever tell you the story about his mother and the Rolling Stones ?

Dezi

Plural Stones?

I thought it was just Ronnie Wood.

Dezi
24-10-2015, 11:32
Plural Stones?

I thought it was just Ronnie Wood.

It was --- later on.

Dezi

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS