PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I need your help, I think this is serious

Fazerloz
27-12-2015, 16:19
I really need advice on a serious problem

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with "the girls" a lot.

I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the bikes.

When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the K1 that I noticed a hairline crack in the front caliper mounting bracket.

Here is my problem: Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket?

loulou
27-12-2015, 16:57
I really need advice on a serious problem

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with "the girls" a lot.

I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the bikes.

When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the K1 that I noticed a hairline crack in the front caliper mounting bracket.

Here is my problem: Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket?

You bugger, you know how to tell'em, cheers :lol-061::lol-061::lol-061::lol-061::lol-061:

runnach
27-12-2015, 17:00
I would suggest Brazing crack, both of them :raofl:

Tezza33
27-12-2015, 18:49
I would suggest Brazing crack, both of them :raofl:Just braze the crack on the bike, I have found brazing the other one leaves a funny smell363023630336304

runnach
27-12-2015, 19:50
Just braze the crack on the bike, I have found brazing the other one leaves a funny smell363023630336304

You must be using the wrong flux, mate ;)

GWAYGWAY
27-12-2015, 20:18
No , never try and weld it up use building foam and that stops the crack going further than you think it may, then go and get another one to use.

Tezza33
27-12-2015, 20:18
You must be using the wrong flux, mate ;)I must be, it smelled like my hair was on fire

runnach
27-12-2015, 20:21
No , never try and weld it up use building foam and that stops the crack going further than you think it may, then go and get another one to use.

And if the crack resembles a hippos yawn, buy a few tins!

Tezza33
27-12-2015, 20:22
No , never try and weld it up use building foam and that stops the crack going further than you think it may, then go and get another one to use.I would need at least three

Fazerloz
27-12-2015, 20:28
I was told to drill a hole to stop the crack getting bigger but I thought that was what her belly button was for. Now I am just confused. I don't see how this will help my brakes.

runnach
27-12-2015, 20:30
I was told to drill a hole to stop the crack getting bigger but I thought that was what her belly button was for. Now I am just confused. I don't see how this will help my brakes.

You could lay bridging beads just past each end of crack, that could work..........no?

Tezza33
27-12-2015, 21:04
I was told to drill a hole to stop the crack getting bigger but I thought that was what her belly button was for. Now I am just confused. I don't see how this will help my brakes.It will help your brakes, attempt to drill either side of the crack and you will be stopped in your tracks

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS