PDA

View Full Version : Glen Etive

jann
03-08-2004, 20:52
Off A82 between Bridge of Orchy and Glencoe at cross roads follow road to Glen Etive and loch Etive.Camping is allowed by the loch,not allowed in the forest and accepted between forest and main road,Very popular but there are still some quiet spots

hillwalker
09-02-2007, 17:07
hi jann, been to glen etive many times beutifull part of the country .ive climbed all the hills in that area .cheers garry

roifromnwales
09-02-2007, 21:35
Hi Jann,
sorry not been in touch but I switched over to broadband and had a few {3 flamin months] problems that i was unable to sort out as we were at the hospital everyday, first with michelle's mum then her dad. sadly we lost her dad on the 30th dec.
we do have 2 new additions to the family tho and a new van.
new additions are Kaspar and Demon, Siberian Huskies
and the van is a cf of course but is a coachbuilt glendale.
Our "blod" is still undergoing surgery after the b*******s vandalising her last year. She might be on the road for easter but not sure so we got this one as insurance. i know I can get the money back on her [Mivvy] when I sell it.
Glad to see you are still out and about.
would you drop me an email as I have lost all my emaill addys.
anybody else i was in touch with please mail me too
roi from nth Wales

virgil
10-02-2007, 07:27
Welcome back :D It's been quiet without you!

I did post a message a few weeks ago enquiring as to your whereabouts and was told you would be around again soon.

virgil
10-02-2007, 07:30
Any images of the new van ... Mine looks as good as everyone elses when covered in snow!:D

knoxy
13-04-2007, 12:08
Off A82 between Bridge of Orchy and Glencoe at cross roads follow road to Glen Etive and loch Etive.Camping is allowed by the loch,not allowed in the forest and accepted between forest and main road,Very popular but there are still some quiet spots

Stopped here a few nights ago great place really remote and peacefull. Loads of places to park up.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS