PDA

View Full Version : brian cox vs the unbelievers

n brown
05-01-2016, 22:23

invalid
05-01-2016, 23:12
Did he not consume more than his own weight in hard drugs a few years back, I thought that’s why he got into star gazing, so he could reacquaint himself with stars?

campervanannie
05-01-2016, 23:18
Wooh can we not get into Cox bashing he is very passionate about what he believes in and he is a good looking northerner and I certainly would not mind a bit of stargazing with him.

Tezza33
05-01-2016, 23:52
Wooh can we not get into Cox bashing he is very passionate about what he believes in and he is a good looking northerner and I certainly would not mind a bit of stargazing with him.
Firstly I cannot believe that you said cox bashing, I had to put my hands in front of myself, Maggy likes him as well, she says she would make him see stars

campervanannie
06-01-2016, 04:22
Firstly I cannot believe that you said cox bashing, I had to put my hands in front of myself, Maggy likes him as well, she says she would make him see stars

I love Maggie but on this occasion tell her to get in line behind me .

ChrisInNotts
06-01-2016, 06:24
My daughter is at Manchester Uni and her boyfriend is doing physics and has Cox for an (occasional) lecturer. Apparently, he is really nice and just the same as he appears on the telly. He is very enthusiastic and gets very excited when someone asks him a physics question rather than one connected to his media activities :D

Keith

invalid
06-01-2016, 11:04
Good looking???? Defiantly a case of “should have gone to Specsavers.”:rolleyes2:

campervanannie
06-01-2016, 11:07
My daughter is at Manchester Uni and her boyfriend is doing physics and has Cox for an (occasional) lecturer. Apparently, he is really nice and just the same as he appears on the telly. He is very enthusiastic and gets very excited when someone asks him a physics question rather than one connected to his media activities :D

Keith

Well I wouldn't mind getting physical with him weeeeeeeey!!!!!!

Deleted user 21925
06-01-2016, 11:09
Well I wouldn't mind getting physical with him weeeeeeeey!!!!!!

I reckon you'd have him gazing at a full Moon Annie!

campervanannie
06-01-2016, 11:16
I reckon you'd have him gazing at a full Moon Annie!

One can dream Rob one can only dream, siiiiiighs.

Tezza33
06-01-2016, 12:54
I reckon you'd have him gazing at a full Moon Annie!He would be wondering why a full moon had split:dog:

Pauljenny
06-01-2016, 14:00
I am prepared to believe in the ISS.. I've seen it fly overhead.
I'm not too sure about the Moon landings, they could easily have been faked.

BUT ! Prof.Brian Cox.?

There's no way that he's genuine., He's Gordon the Gopher, recycled.

dane
06-01-2016, 15:34
Harshness from XKCD:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/moon_landing.png

campervanannie
06-01-2016, 16:47
I am prepared to believe in the ISS.. I've seen it fly overhead.
I'm not too sure about the Moon landings, they could easily have been faked.

BUT ! Prof.Brian Cox.?

There's no way that he's genuine., He's Gordon the Gopher, recycled.

Gordon the gopher wasn't that bad he had Philip Schofields hand up his @rse for years stop the Cox bashing or else.

GWAYGWAY
06-01-2016, 19:40
He is a very clever lad and is passionate about his subjects,Physics and Quantum-physics. Leave him alone, Are you maybe thinking of the other Brian May the popstar one, who is also a Professor of spacey stuff, and as passionate about the subject. However there is another popstar person called Brian May who is not a Scientific type at all. Do not get them mixed up.

trevskoda
06-01-2016, 20:08

He may show you his northern delights,sorry i meant northern lights.:scared:

campervanannie
12-01-2016, 13:44
Stargazing BBC2 tonight at 9pm staring yes you got it Professor Brian Cox woohoooo.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS