PDA

View Full Version : Betty or Bessybongo from Wales please read

BCWench
10-01-2016, 23:40
H. I need help with POI. Can you ask Tony for my home phone # or let him know the next time you will be at his place so I can be there and get him to E mail me with the info. or you can leave a private message on here for me.,glad you liked the quilt. That was just for conformation . Annie in the Bambi

oldish hippy
11-01-2016, 03:41
haydyn uses whoawake thread hewas about today you could pm him

BCWench
11-01-2016, 12:37
Now where do I find whoawake thread. Time to go searching me thinks

oppy
11-01-2016, 13:14
Now where do I find whoawake thread. Time to go searching me thinks

click on this
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/off-topic-chat/16097-whos-awake.html

Penny13
11-01-2016, 16:06
Hi Annie Hayden has tried to email you, could you PM me your email and I will pass it on to him :) He was very pleased with your crafting ;)

delicagirl
11-01-2016, 16:11
this thread has the makings of a wonderful enigmatic short story... do carry on ..... :nicethread:

Penny13
11-01-2016, 17:48
I just love Annie in a Bambi :) :) :)
Hope you answer ?

haydn williams
11-01-2016, 20:15
H. I need help with POI. Can you ask Tony for my home phone # or let him know the next time you will be at his place so I can be there and get him to E mail me with the info. or you can leave a private message on here for me.,glad you liked the quilt. That was just for conformation . Annie in the Bambi

Thank you again annie! did you get my emails then? Tony said he Emailed you, so ask him for my contacts Alison would have them, or reply to my email I would like a chat Hx

Thank you Hippie Butty, for passing the message you are a gem H

haydn williams
11-01-2016, 20:19
haydyn uses whoawake thread hewas about today you could pm him

Thank you Butty you are a Gem!

oldish hippy
11-01-2016, 21:22
dont thank me thank penny she done more than me i just pointed bc where she was more than likely to find youas i know you post most days on whos awake

BCWench
12-01-2016, 05:05
Thank you again annie! did you get my emails then? Tony said he Emailed you, so ask him for my contacts Alison would have them, or reply to my email I would like a chat Hx

Thank you Hippie Butty, for passing the message you are a gem H

Didn't get Emails but did get Christmas card loved the photo of little one. I popped in just for an hour before Christmas and took little dogs and Tony for a walk in the woods . Just needed a bit of fresh air.
Just wanted a bit if help with POI but think I may have Sussed it out. Bad chest infection turned brain to jelly and now think I have deleted pay pal request for membership renewal. Not my year so far , but the ground will dry out. The boar will stay in the woods and the moles will stop undermining the field. I have photos of a mad man trying to smoke them out. The story behind that is so funny, Life will be good once more.
Glad the quilt was ok hope it comes in useful. Found out that the pain I had was not pleurisy after all but partially dislocated rib. So Doctors were wrong. Went private and all sorted inside half hour no more pain
Thank you very one for helping me track down the man with the big drill.

haydn williams
13-01-2016, 22:09
Hi Annie, I left my contacts in a email, also penny have them if you need them, so do Alison, I need to go to the forest soon but the Bus is going in for a Paint job on Monday for a week, I look at the forum but use this link most of all, because this is where the Night Owls hang out, ah ah Haydn

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS