PDA

View Full Version : Hi All ....

Acti
22-01-2016, 13:00
Have been looking in for some time. Have loads on right now but will be taking part more soon. Also on other forums .. here is a short introduction ...
Hi all. I am awake and aware. Long term activist. I am now almost 60 I am disabled but wont let that stop me. I told the gas company to stick there gas up their ass around 3 years ago now. Fed up of GREEDY CORPORATIONS. Have been cooking on a rocket stove in the garden a friend made me a wood burner out of a gas bottle. So last 3 years have been training myself to be able to survive. I now have an old post office van I am working on with a friend off grid. Already had many nights out in it. I have bought everything I may need .... solar panels etc ... taking longer than I hoped to kit the van out ... but hey. Can not keep living in this sick society .... that will do for starters by way of introduction. Peace & Love all xx :wacko:
My name is Trev :raofl:

yorkslass
22-01-2016, 13:24
Hi,:welcome::wave::wave:

iampatman
22-01-2016, 16:36
Hi Trev and welcome,

That's some beard you have there eh?

Pat

Acti
22-01-2016, 17:18
Hi Trev and welcome,

That's some beard you have there eh?

Pat

Yes a bit longer now and my hair :dance:

iampatman
22-01-2016, 17:40
Well Trev, if you hadn't put your location down as Leicestershire I'd have sworn it was Steve Earle come from Texas and joined the forum to sing songs round the campfire and keep us all righteous.
Pat

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS