PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Jenna to the team at AIB

AIBinsurance
25-01-2016, 09:37
Good morning,

Just as a bit of fun we thought we would let you know that experienced insurance professional Jenna has joined our team, see: Introducing Our Newest Team Member - Jenna Stronach - AIB Insurance (http://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news/jenna-stronach)

Having worked in insurance for many years she loves a motorhome, RV, camper or whatever you want to call yours and is very much looking forward to talking to you all.

Jenna and the team can be contact on 02380 268351

delicagirl
25-01-2016, 12:15
LETS HOPE SHE is as good as Darron

trevskoda
25-01-2016, 12:23
LETS HOPE SHE is as good as Darron

Looks better than Darron for me anyway.:wave:

Firefox
25-01-2016, 15:40
Here's hoping her fear of raccoons and imaginary nut allergy, don't have a negative impact on her brokerage :tongue:

channa
25-01-2016, 15:57
How one in the depffs of darn sarf have a fear of raccoons is intriguing in itself.

channa

trevskoda
25-01-2016, 15:59
Here's hoping her fear of raccoons and imaginary nut allergy, don't have a negative impact on her brokerage :tongue:

Some wild campers eat strange foods, RACCOONS,:tongue:

AIBinsurance
26-01-2016, 08:14
How one in the depffs of darn sarf have a fear of raccoons is intriguing in itself.

channa

Hopefully you'll call her when your insurance is due and you can find out!

izwozral
26-01-2016, 08:26
Well, that's a very canny move, employ a gorgeous looking lass and you are sure to get this bunch of Boris Karloff lookalikes ringing just to hear the lasses silky tones. I reckon Darren will be rather sidelined:)

trevskoda
26-01-2016, 09:00
Well, that's a very canny move, employ a gorgeous looking lass and you are sure to get this bunch of Boris Karloff lookalikes ringing just to hear the lasses silky tones. I reckon Darren will be rather sidelined:)

Some of the slightly older girls here may just want to put him out to stud.:scared:

helmit
03-02-2016, 14:53
Good morning,

Just as a bit of fun we thought we would let you know that experienced insurance professional Jenna has joined our team, see: Introducing Our Newest Team Member - Jenna Stronach - AIB Insurance (http://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news/jenna-stronach)

Having worked in insurance for many years she loves a motorhome, RV, camper or whatever you want to call yours and is very much looking forward to talking to you all.

Jenna and the team can be contact on 02380 268351

Just insured my self built van with AIB brilliant price and service from Jenna.

Braveheart
09-02-2016, 20:14
I just spoke to Jenna asking for a quote with the wildcamping discount .
Jenna was very helpful, polite and friendly. She got back to me very quickly with a quote.
I rang back with a query and Jenna got back to me immediately, even though AIB had officially finished for the day.
They certainly recognise Wildcamping members and I have renewed with them. :dance:

AIBinsurance
11-02-2016, 15:39
I just spoke to Jenna asking for a quote with the wildcamping discount .
Jenna was very helpful, polite and friendly. She got back to me very quickly with a quote.
I rang back with a query and Jenna got back to me immediately, even though AIB had officially finished for the day.
They certainly recognise Wildcamping members and I have renewed with them. :dance:

Thank you very much for your kind words - these will be passed onto Jenna.

Don't forget everybody, we offer healthy discounts for all Wild Camping members! :fun:

Give the office a call when your motorhomes are due for renewal - The number to call is 02380 268351!

Kind Regards

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Rfs
24-03-2016, 17:25
Well we have ordered a new MH from Germany. Called AIB this morning for a quote; price seemed very reasonable, however, was told that they can't provide temporary cover on a chassis number so I can have comp cover to bring her home.

Back to the drawing board because I need more than the 3rd party which comes with the export plates. Another problem will be how I can UK register without insurance; all suggestions gratefully received.

P.S I fully intend to join as a full member once I have my van home.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS