PDA

View Full Version : discriminwhatsit

donkey too
26-01-2016, 12:34
Year 2 class in Bradford comes in from playtime.
Teacher asks Sarah:
"What did you do at playtime?"
Sarah says,
"I played in the sand box."
The teacher says,
"That's good. Go to the blackboard, and if you can write 'sand' correctly, I'll give you a chocolate Hobnob."
She does and gets a chocolate Hobnob.
The teacher asks Michael what he did at playtime.
Michael says,
"I played with Sarah in the sand box."
The teacher says,
"Good. If you write 'box' correctly on the blackboard, I'll give you a chocolate Hobnob."
Michael does, and gets a chocolate Hobnob.
Teacher then asks Mustaffa Abdul Machmoud what he did at playtime.
He says,
"I tried to play with Sarah and Michael, but they threw rocks at me."
The teacher says, "
Threw rocks at you?
That sounds like blatant racial discrimination.
If you can go to the blackboard and write
'blatant racial discrimination'
I'll give you a chocolate Hobnob."

Siimplyloco
26-01-2016, 12:42
That's a modern version of the "Spell Chrysanthemum" joke!

iampatman
26-01-2016, 13:32
In the absence of a "groan button"..........

Groan.

Pat

delicagirl
26-01-2016, 18:04
do you really think that's funny ? its highly insensitive at the lease

Jimhunterj4
26-01-2016, 18:08
Chuckle chuckle
Do badder ha ha

campervanannie
26-01-2016, 19:05

Pot, kettle.

GWAYGWAY
26-01-2016, 21:13

No! he has a freehold on the joke.

iampatman
26-01-2016, 22:00

Of course he thinks it's funny but as my Mum used to say "It's better to be pitied than scorned"

I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt and just pity him. I guess every forum has its fair share of dopes.

Pat

wakk44
27-01-2016, 10:29
With all the recent posts about what constitutes racial discrimination and political correctness I'm almost frightened to laugh at that joke,but I did-I must be a bad person.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/tears.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

yorkieowl
27-01-2016, 14:26
Are you allowed to call it a blackboard? Just asking 😀. I never know what's fecking acceptable these days.

John H
27-01-2016, 14:30
Are you allowed to call it a blackboard? Just asking ��. I never know what's fecking acceptable these days.

You'll be pleased to know that you have always been able to say "blackboard" if you wish - along with black coffee, white Christmas, blue Stilton, yellow submarine and grey area :)

Jimhunterj4
27-01-2016, 14:35
With all the recent posts about what constitutes racial discrimination and political correctness I'm almost frightened to laugh at that joke,but I did-I must be a bad person.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/tears.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Join the do badder club pal lol

Jimhunterj4
27-01-2016, 14:37
You'll be pleased to know that you have always been able to say "blackboard" if you wish - along with black coffee, white Christmas, blue Stilton, yellow submarine and grey area :)

Or grey waste
On top form I see John, how is one anyway ?

yorkieowl
27-01-2016, 14:37

Couldn't put merry Christmas up in lights, had to be happy holidays, but they put it up this last Christmas, think the council saw sense. 😀

Wooie1958
27-01-2016, 14:59
I received a " first and final verbal warning " from the manager at the grandson`s nursery for calling my grandson a " cheeky monkey " once when i collected him :sad:

Apparently one of the nursery nurses overheard me say it, took offence and put a formal complaint in about me.

The next time i collected him a couple of months later i was told to report to the managers office as he needed to have a word with me.

I was properly spanked / chastised then told if it happened again i would be barred from the premises forthwith.

I`ve collected him since and everything goes quiet when i walk through the door.

The daughter knew about it but kept quiet because she didn`t think they`d take it that far :scared:

delicagirl
27-01-2016, 15:03
crazy ... blooming crazy - we've all been called a cheeky monkey.... its a sign of affection surely ?

Wooie1958
27-01-2016, 15:06
crazy ... blooming crazy - we've all been called a cheeky monkey.... its a sign of affection surely ?

That`s what i thought but obviously i`m wrong :sad:

yorkieowl
27-01-2016, 15:12
I received a " first and final verbal warning " from the manager at the grandson`s nursery for calling my grandson a " cheeky monkey " once when i collected him :sad:

Apparently one of the nursery nurses overheard me say it, took offence and put a formal complaint in about me.

The next time i collected him a couple of months later i was told to report to the managers office as he needed to have a word with me.

I was properly spanked / chastised then told if it happened again i would be barred from the premises forthwith.

I`ve collected him since and everything goes quiet when i walk through the door.

The daughter knew about it but kept quiet because she didn`t think they`d take it that far :scared:

I'm always calling the grandkids cheeky monkey's, and they call me it back when I'm teasing them, how can anyone take offence at it? Or am I missing something?

campervanannie
27-01-2016, 15:17

Ha ha they actually changed the name to Chalkboard in some schools and a gollyw-g doll is still for sale but called a Jollydoll.

yorkieowl
27-01-2016, 15:22
Being a big fan of Al Jolson, thank the Good Lord he was born when he was or else we would have missed some wonderful songs and films. Hope you non believers in the Lord are not offended, non meant. 😁. This is getting silly now, having to apologise all the time.

John H
27-01-2016, 15:27
Or grey waste
On top form I see John, how is one anyway ?

One is very fine and enjoying some Pata Negra and a bottle of tinto :)

John H
27-01-2016, 15:29

First and final warning for what???? Tell them to get knotted - and ask them to show you the law you are breaking.

meggypeggy
27-01-2016, 15:30

I had to look that up :D I don't get out much.

John H
27-01-2016, 15:31
Couldn't put merry Christmas up in lights, had to be happy holidays, but they put it up this last Christmas, think the council saw sense. ��

Lots of organisations have silly rules - but there is no force of law behind any of them. Incidentally, drove through the centre of Leicester this Christmas - huge "Merry Christmas" lights in the middle of what is a majority Asian area.

John H
27-01-2016, 15:32
Ha ha they actually changed the name to Chalkboard in some schools and a gollyw-g doll is still for sale but called a Jollydoll.

"They" can call it what they like but they can't stop you from also calling it what you like.

sinner
27-01-2016, 15:35
Are you still allowed to reply to post in here?

not sure how far the censorship has went not been on a lot ;))

if your are still allowed that old thing called free speech then I say

HAHA

in not, I say

that's bad don't do it again ;))

John H
27-01-2016, 15:37
Being a big fan of Al Jolson, thank the Good Lord he was born when he was or else we would have missed some wonderful songs and films. Hope you non believers in the Lord are not offended, non meant. ��. This is getting silly now, having to apologise all the time.

No - you only have to apologise if someone says they are offended - and then only if it is someone you are not happy to offend. Hope that clears it up :)

PS can't stand Al Jolson but I doubt that bothers you too much :)

Wooie1958
27-01-2016, 15:52
First and final warning for what???? Tell them to get knotted - and ask them to show you the law you are breaking.

In the real world it doesn`t work like that, mores the pity.

It`s a very very good private nursery and the grandson can`t wait to get there he enjoys it so much so i`ll behave myself from now on.

I don`t think it`s right and neither do the daughter and son-in-law but that`s life and i definitely do not want to jepardise his place there.

John H
27-01-2016, 16:12
In the real world it doesn`t work like that, mores the pity.

It`s a very very good private nursery and the grandson can`t wait to get there he enjoys it so much so i`ll behave myself from now on.

I don`t think it`s right and neither do the daughter and son-in-law but that`s life and i definitely do not want to jepardise his place there.

Well, in the real world, if you choose to belong to a private group with dubious morals that is up to you - but if you do, you cannot complain about those rules unless you are willing to find a different organisation. Such groups can only exist if you and people like you let them exist.

yorkieowl
27-01-2016, 17:37
Lots of organisations have silly rules - but there is no force of law behind any of them. Incidentally, drove through the centre of Leicester this Christmas - huge "Merry Christmas" lights in the middle of what is a majority Asian area.

It was the local councils silly idea, we are also in the middle of a large Asian community, quite a few of who actually celebrate Christmas themselves, as they don't want their kids missing out, good on them. A lot of asian friends/aquaintances wish us a merry christmas just as we wish them a happy Eid. We did have the merry Christmas signs back this time. Yay.

Jimhunterj4
27-01-2016, 17:38

Lucky for you, kenko it is for me

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS