PDA

View Full Version : AIB insurance brokers 5***** advice and help.

Shockingdog
14-03-2016, 19:35
I insured my camper at a very advantages price with AIB so when I recently had a problem with my home insurance. I rang AIB and with their advice and help I sorted the problem out.I cannot recommend them to highly to a members of this forum. A 5 ***** company give them a try for any insurance not just camper insurance.

Admin
14-03-2016, 19:41
Totally agree I just got my home insurance with them and it was half the price I previously paid, plus I had extra cover added for my valuables in the motorhome (watch, MacBook, iPad and 3000 for camera equipment).

And their customer service is amazing.

slider
14-03-2016, 21:51
My van Ins is due in May so think I will give them a ring see what they can do for me. Has anyone on here with a self build had any cover from them. Know that some companies need photos, an engineer report and allsorts before they will give you cover.

AIBinsurance
15-03-2016, 09:23
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words - We very much appreciate it.

Like you said, we don't just do motorhomes/campervans, we do home insurance, car insurance and a whole range of others so give us a call on 02380 268351

Kind Regards

AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Mark Taylor
17-03-2016, 20:39
Hi do AIB do twelve month green cards . I will have a sprinter motorhome at my holiday home in france for nine months of next year from September. Will remain Uk resident find it hard to get an answer from companies unless i go for a full quote and its to early as the are only open for 30 days.Thanks

trevskoda
17-03-2016, 20:48
I have both my car & van with them at good price ,but i tried to get my bungalow which im adding a extension to ins with them but at 450 odd had to use a flux which ins me for just over 200,some you gain some you loose.:wave:

AIBinsurance
18-03-2016, 07:44
Hi do AIB do twelve month green cards . I will have a sprinter motorhome at my holiday home in france for nine months of next year from September. Will remain Uk resident find it hard to get an answer from companies unless i go for a full quote and its to early as the are only open for 30 days.Thanks

Hello,

Yes, typically we can cover 365 days European Cover so please call the team for a full quotation on 02380 268351.

That said, it may be worth checking if you are allowed a vehicle in France, not registered on French plates, for over 6 months.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Rfs
25-03-2016, 13:15
Hi all

I am buying a new MH from Germany and called AIB; they offered a good quote but can't insure me on the VIV / chassis number.

The import plates only give 3rd party cover and I will need insurance to register the vehicle.

Any ideas please...?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS