PDA

View Full Version : Power cut?

Polar Bear
23-03-2016, 07:21
We had a power cut at my house this morning and my PC, TV, DVD, ham radio & my new surround sound
music system were all shut down.

Then I discovered that my iPhone battery was out of juice and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.

I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power,

So I sat and talked with my wife for a few hours.

.........She seems like a nice person!

Pauljenny
23-03-2016, 10:40
We had a power cut at my house this morning and my PC, TV, DVD, ham radio & my new surround sound

Then I discovered that my iPhone battery was out of juice and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.

I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power,

If we get a similar powercut...

Will you come round and talk to my wife ,please ?:dance:

jagmanx
23-03-2016, 12:52

Or Lucky !

rockape
23-03-2016, 13:59

.........She seems like a nice person!Maybe she is nice,,,,,,,,,,,but what does she think of you??

n brown
23-03-2016, 14:36
i didn't realise they were that tasteless ! 39226

oldish hippy
23-03-2016, 14:42

why did you do that when you could have gone into the van and not have to listen to a woman
could have charged your phone and made coffee and put your feet up and listened to mmusic from the stereo and put the heating on

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS