PDA

View Full Version : Huttoft Car Terrace

Randonneur
06-04-2016, 10:39
Hi all,
Does anyone know what the current situation on Huttoft Car Terrace is please. I've not visited there since the height barriers and all the aggro with "he who must not be named" went on.

I would like to visit again and stop over but don't want to risk getting a ticket as it's an ideal place for my disabled wife to sit out and enjoy the beach.

Thanks all,
Dave.

Beemer
06-04-2016, 11:27
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wild-camping-motorhome-chat/52080-huttoft-car-terrace-query.html?highlight=huttoft

Polar Bear
06-04-2016, 11:39
I walk the dog there most days. At the top of the hill to the left is a height barrier but none to the right. camper vans there all the time. I've heard them say they are night fishing??? There a bus/cafe' there at the weekends so they leave the barrier open for that.Plans to fill the seafront with turbines so do it while there is a view.

eurodat
06-04-2016, 12:34
I was there on Sunday. The height barriers have not been replaced and there are about 4 vans at the far end of the terrace ( cant say how long they have been there though). Good fish and chips at Waldo's in Sutton on Sea if you get hungry too.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS