PDA

View Full Version : Overnight in or near Liverpool

quirky
26-05-2016, 10:26
The son and I are off to Liverpool sound festival this weekend, looking at the CU at Waterloo by the sailing club, anyone know if this is still a viable overnight spot? Does anyone know of any other spots to park the van for a couple of nights??

Thanks in advance guy and gals.

alanojones
26-05-2016, 15:13
Seafront at Wallasey was o.k last October. People seemed to stay at the North end near a boatyard. The train into Liverpool is uphill and 5-10 minutes away.

sasquatch
26-05-2016, 15:23
Seafront at Wallasey was o.k last October. People seemed to stay at the North end near a boatyard. The train into Liverpool is uphill and 5-10 minutes away.
I don't think the West Cheshire Sailing Club will like being described as a 'boatyard',they are so up themselves!

SandRay
26-05-2016, 16:19
The son and I are off to Liverpool sound festival this weekend, looking at the CU at Waterloo by the sailing club, anyone know if this is still a viable overnight spot? Does anyone know of any other spots to park the van for a couple of nights??

Thanks in advance guy and gals.

we've parked at the other side of Liverpool at the riverside drive CU. bits of rubbish around but had no problem. bus stop near for bus into Liverpool if needed
Sandray

quirky
26-05-2016, 17:42
Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Perhaps i should knock on the sailing club door and ask if i can park in their "boat yard"!!!😀

alanojones
26-05-2016, 20:17
I don't think the West Cheshire Sailing Club will like being described as a 'boatyard',they are so up themselves!

I know. I'm a boaty too. I thought I'd cheer them up with some company😂.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS