PDA

View Full Version : England fans fighting isis in Marseille

seamus
10-06-2016, 11:36
Four or five pints and they think they are on the beaches of Normandy again, like the crusades all over, gawd bless old Blighty.
England v Russia 8pm on Saturday night, what could possibly go wrong :scared:
Comfy chair, feet up, popcorn :banana: This gonna be good.
seamus.

sasquatch
10-06-2016, 12:58
I don't follow footy because of these types of incident,however ISIS/ISIL/DIASH or whatever,must be worried that as terrorists they don't seem to be terrorising us,quite the opposite!

channa
10-06-2016, 13:11
I seriously doubt the fellas on Normandy beaches had 4 or 5 pints before their arrival Seamus. Surely even by your warped standards comparing those on d day and the potential louts in Marseille is a touch off side ....hey off side and the footies not even started

Channa

hextal
10-06-2016, 14:06
Four or five pints and they think they are on the beaches of Normandy again, like the crusades all over, gawd bless old Blighty.
England v Russia 8pm on Saturday night, what could possibly go wrong :scared:
Comfy chair, feet up, popcorn :banana: This gonna be good.
seamus.

Yeah, cos Scottish football fans have always been the very model of restraint and sophistication.:lol-053:

alcam
10-06-2016, 14:09
I seriously doubt the fellas on Normandy beaches had 4 or 5 pints before their arrival Seamus. Surely even by your warped standards comparing those on d day and the potential louts in Marseille is a touch off side ....hey off side and the footies not even started

Channa
To be fair I think he was referring to the 'louts' comparing themselves to the D-day invaders . Because of previous behaviour by some English 'fans' they have made themselves targets of the local nutters . Unfortunate for the ordinary fan who just wants to enjoy the occasion .
If the only security problem during the tournament is fans brawling that will be seen as a plus

channa
10-06-2016, 15:15
To be fair I think he was referring to the 'louts' comparing themselves to the D-day invaders . Because of previous behaviour by some English 'fans' they have made themselves targets of the local nutters . Unfortunate for the ordinary fan who just wants to enjoy the occasion .
If the only security problem during the tournament is fans brawling that will be seen as a plus

Seamus half the time posts with a little twinkle in his eye, my post in the same vain ...Is this England team good enough to win ? I dont think so to be honest too many egos in the dressing room but happy to be proved wrong on this occasion

Channa

alcam
10-06-2016, 15:26
Seamus half the time posts with a little twinkle in his eye, my post in the same vain ...Is this England team good enough to win ? I dont think so to be honest too many egos in the dressing room but happy to be proved wrong on this occasion

Channa
Fair enough . Won't make any comments on your last sentence. I would probably be accused of something heinous or , worse , jealousy !

Papa Bongo
10-06-2016, 22:22
Yeah, cos Scottish football fans have always been the very model of restraint and sophistication.:lol-053:

I suppose you must be referring to when Scotland beat the great world champions in 1967.
Since then, the Tartan Army has gained a reputation all over the world that decent England fans could only dream of.
A note to Seamus tho. Many Scots fought and died at Normandy.

mandrake
11-06-2016, 04:32
i see our friendly knob head is at it again .anyway yes as expected the england fans are at it again ,a few wine gums and a sniff of the barmaids apron and off they go causing mayhem again .basicaly the french police should go in mob handed as soon as there is any trouble and use there teargas and battons ,crack a few sculls and then lock them up untill they can deport them back to the uk .cannot understand why so many people go to support english football though ,after all they will probably be back home soon with naff all again ,they call themselves professional football players ha ha ,waste of good money going to watch somebody loose .

trevskoda
11-06-2016, 05:35
Only time england had a good team was when we give you our belfast lad g best.

seamus
11-06-2016, 07:40
I suppose you must be referring to when Scotland beat the great world champions in 1967.
Since then, the Tartan Army has gained a reputation all over the world that decent England fans could only dream of.
A note to Seamus tho. Many Scots fought and died at Normandy.

Not sure where you're going with that Normandy remark Bongo, my post was nowhere near a slur on those brave men, should add my wife's grandfather was one of them, we have just returned from visiting his grave in Belgium, ditto for my two great uncles, Dubliners who volunteered to get in about it.
seamus

seamus
11-06-2016, 07:42

Channa

Read post 11 channa
seamus

seamus
11-06-2016, 17:11
Channel four news there, the worst football fans in Europe, an absolute disgrace, quicker England get papped out and sent home along with their moronic supporters the better it will be.
seamus

sparrks
11-06-2016, 17:17
Should make an example of them and kick the team out of the tournament.

MORGANTHEMOON
11-06-2016, 19:40
Welsh fans in France

Welsh Football Fans (https://www.facebook.com/WelshFootball/videos/1022460291124399/)

The English try to beat them to death and we try to sing them to death. lol

MORGANTHEMOON
11-06-2016, 19:42
Welsh fans in France

Welsh fans belt out the national anthem... - Welsh Football Fans | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WelshFootball/videos/1022460291124399/)

The English try to beat them to death and we try to sing them to death. lol

Tezza33
11-06-2016, 19:46
Welsh fans in France

Welsh fans belt out the national anthem... - Welsh Football Fans | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WelshFootball/videos/1022460291124399/)

The English try to beat them to death and we try to sing them to death. lolso good you told us twice 😆😆😆😆

Haaamster
11-06-2016, 19:52
Half time advert Independence Day 2 in cinemas June 23rd :banana:

n brown
11-06-2016, 20:20
having read a few reports from people who were there ,but weren't journos with an eye to flogging their rags, so possibly more honest and less one-sided, it seems the England fans were attacked by a load of french bottle chuckers, and some sinister russians in black . instead of running off, they fought back .
not so exciting as our fans running amok unfortunately

channa
11-06-2016, 20:34
having read a few reports from people who were there ,but weren't journos with an eye to flogging their rags, so possibly more honest and less one-sided, it seems the England fans were attacked by a load of french bottle chuckers, and some sinister russians in black . instead of running off, they fought back .
not so exciting as our fans running amok unfortunately

Probably far more truth to those accounts...But I do wish people would refrain from using the term fans....Anyone that loves the game is perhaps a fan ...these are not fans, a disgrace to respective nations

Channa

seamus
11-06-2016, 21:29
TV reports now saying Russians HOOLIGANS chasing English SUPPORTERS, got to be the BBC.
The Engish fans kicked off, looking for trouble as usual, but Ivan was ready for them, the big roid up ruskies are carving them a new one.
Collymore on twitter saying its kicking off in the stands
seamus.

runnach
11-06-2016, 22:24
What time high tide tomorrow, mate? I may pop doon with canoe, make sure there is plenty ice :tongue:

mandrake
12-06-2016, 05:13
seems as if there's nothing to pick between any of the fans ,there all a set of moronic brainless half wits that just want to drink far too much then go out and fight anything or anybody . but then again i doubt they will ever alter .now they are trying to blame the French police for heavy handed tactics ,no i dont blame them they should get in there and teach the brainless twats a lesson . you only have to look at other sports ,rugby for one never any real trouble abroad with any of them ,but then again rugby fans arnt the brainless moronic half wit twats that football fans are . mind you the news is more exiting than the football i hear England drew with Russia one one . but the ruskies won the fight before the game ,one england fan critically injured no ruskies badly hurt it seem ,if we cannot win the fight how the hell can we win the game

hextal
12-06-2016, 08:38
seems as if there's nothing to pick between any of the fans ,there all a set of moronic brainless half wits that just want to drink far too much then go out and fight anything or anybody . but then again i doubt they will ever alter .now they are trying to blame the French police for heavy handed tactics ,no i dont blame them they should get in there and teach the brainless twats a lesson . you only have to look at other sports ,rugby for one never any real trouble abroad with any of them ,but then again rugby fans arnt the brainless moronic half wit twats that football fans are . mind you the news is more exiting than the football i hear England drew with Russia one one . but the ruskies won the fight before the game ,one england fan critically injured no ruskies badly hurt it seem ,if we cannot win the fight how the hell can we win the game

I have one of my, invariably terrible, theories on this.

I think guys watching sport need a certain level of thrill/danger. I think sports like rugby, Motorsport etc are inherently dangerous so the fans get their fill from spectating. Football* these days is such an inherently girly affair that fans have to invent their own element of danger/excitement.

So I know by that logic sports such as golf, darts, cricket etc should have the most violent fans of all, but I think they are so so dull that they act as a form of sedative.

Yup - it's another awesome theory!!! :lol-049:

*Ironically I probably wouldn't count women's football or Sunday league football in that statement, as those people actually seem to want to play football.

mandrake
12-06-2016, 08:58
I have one of my, invariably terrible, theories on this.

I think guys watching sport need a certain level of thrill/danger. I think sports like rugby, Motorsport etc are inherently dangerous so the fans get their fill from spectating. Football* these days is such an inherently girly affair that fans have to invent their own element of danger/excitement.

So I know by that logic sports such as golf, darts, cricket etc should have the most violent fans of all, but I think they are so so dull that they act as a form of sedative.

Yup - it's another awesome theory!!! :lol-049:

*Ironically I probably wouldn't count women's football or Sunday league football in that statement, as those people actually seem to want to play football.

well i agree but it seems any level of football seems to bring out the caveman side of people ,well mostly men realy .have you read or seen for that matter the amount of violence that seems to rear its ugly head with many dads at a junior footy game .the amount of fighting between dads on the touch line ,even going as far as many invading the field and duffing up the refs and linesmen never mind the amount of aggression they tell there sons to inflict on the other children/players,its totally unnecessary and wouldn't be tolerated in any other so called sport

seamus
12-06-2016, 09:47
What time high tide tomorrow, mate? I may pop doon with canoe, make sure there is plenty ice :tongue:

Sorry Terry, should have told you, things happened so quickly, I accepted an amazing offer on the shack, as it happened we had bought a house in Overtown near Wishaw about six months ago, we intended to keep the lodge for ourselves and the family, the folk next door had friends up for the weekend, we were talking and drinking, they were admiring at the view and asked if the lodge was for sale, I asked them to leave it until the morning when the drink had worn off, so long story short, next day they thought the view was even better so I revised the price I had in my head and multiplied by ten:banana: Gonna miss the place but now thinking about an American job, need to think about a class 2 licence, would that be good for eight/ten tons Winnibago type bus.:D
seamus

runnach
12-06-2016, 10:13
Sorry Terry, should have told you, things happened so quickly, I accepted an amazing offer on the shack, as it happened we had bought a house in Overtown near Wishaw about six months ago, we intended to keep the lodge for ourselves and the family, the folk next door had friends up for the weekend, we were talking and drinking, they were admiring at the view and asked if the lodge was for sale, I asked them to leave it until the morning when the drink had worn off, so long story short, next day they thought the view was even better so I revised the price I had in my head and multiplied by ten:banana: Gonna miss the place but now thinking about an American job, need to think about a class 2 licence, would that be good for eight/ten tons Winnibago type bus.:D
seamus

Oche, yeh sold it, bet you miss the views! Life goes on though. Enjoy new hoose. Sounds like a good plan to buy a yank job, lodge on wheels, including slide outs.

Btw, I noticed HRH on morning news, was wearing a lovely green number, just for you......lol.

Cheers.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS