PDA

View Full Version : iPad and street view

rogerha
13-06-2016, 18:14
Hello,
Have got POIs with peg man working also google maps. When I try to go to street view it goes there then quickly goes to black screen with a yellow cicle with an arrow coming from it which moves to bottom of screen Also shows "Tap & swipe line to travel " don't see line Don't get street view what's going on?

Freebird
13-06-2016, 18:45
Just started to have this on my ipad

Yogihughes
13-06-2016, 18:51
I have already started a thread on this iPad problem.
It looks like a google maps problem after the app updated.
Still get what you are getting and that is after uninstalling the wc app google maps app and re-installing both.
Works on my Android though.

Adam Yates
13-06-2016, 19:05
I had this exact same issues on my iPad, the solution is as follows:

Load Google Maps on its own not through the wild camping app.
Zoom into any location.
Hold your finger on a road and in the bottom left you will see a small window of street view.
Click the small window of street view and follow the instructions of dragging along the line and stuff.
Once tutorial is complete close google maps and try using wild camping app with street view man.
All should be resolved!

Any issues message me guys.

rogerha
13-06-2016, 19:36

Zoom into any location.
Hold your finger on a road and in the bottom left you will see a small window of street view.
Click the small window of street view and follow the instructions of dragging along the line and stuff.
Once tutorial is complete close google maps and try using wild camping app with street view man.
All should be resolved!

Any issues message me guys.p
Thanks a bundle have reloaded Google maps from App Store all seems to be working fine. Ta

Tonybvi
13-06-2016, 21:22

Zoom into any location.
All should be resolved!

Any issues message me guys.

Thanks for that - I followed your instructions and all is working again.
Tony

Yogihughes
13-06-2016, 22:02
Thank you very much Adam, I followed your instructions too and all appears ok.

phillybarbour
14-06-2016, 11:10
Thanks Adam Y this fault was driving me mad trying sort it. Read your post and fixed in a jiffy many thanks.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS