PDA

View Full Version : The British "stiff upper lip" starting to tremble.

Dezi
28-06-2016, 07:11
Out of the European Union.

Out of Euro 2016.

Stockmarkets in turmoil and the sinking faster than the Titanic.

What does a chap do to revive his spirits ?

Suggestions below.

Any quick fixes such as marrying a barmaid and taking up residence in a pub will not be taken seriously because most of you already had that ambition.

Meanwhile from Rudyard.

If— - Poetry Foundation (http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473)

Dezi

izwozral
28-06-2016, 07:24
Get in your MH, go to your most magical spot, pour a whisky, beer, wine whatever - and chill.

Trish1997
28-06-2016, 08:07
Well. Daft or not we spent some of our savings on another second hand motorhome changed from an Autosleeper Hampshire to an autotrail cheyenne. You can't take it with you and we certainty ain't getting much interest from the money so we lashed out.

Dezi
28-06-2016, 10:40
Get in your MH, go to your most magical spot, pour a whisky, beer, wine whatever - and chill.

Due to the extenuating circumstances am I allowed to have all three ? Please !!!

Dezi :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

snowbirds
28-06-2016, 10:47
Get in the Van and head for the Sun in Spain while you still have a European passport and EU medical card that works.:ninja::cry::cry::cry:

Snowbirds.

MORGANTHEMOON
28-06-2016, 11:09
Turn the TV off.

Teutone
28-06-2016, 12:06
Get in the Van and head for the Sun in Spain while you still have a European passport and EU medical card that works.:ninja::cry::cry::cry:

Snowbirds.

That's what we did. But Italy not Spain :dance:

trevskoda
28-06-2016, 12:27
One hr driving to cross border into europe/southern ireland.:banana:

jeffmossy
28-06-2016, 14:25
Out of the European Union.

Out of Euro 2016.

Stockmarkets in turmoil and the sinking faster than the Titanic.

What does a chap do to revive his spirits ?

Suggestions below.

Any quick fixes such as marrying a barmaid and taking up residence in a pub will not be taken seriously because most of you already had that ambition.

Meanwhile from Rudyard.

If— - Poetry Foundation (http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473)

Dezi

Well I married a barmaid but she quit the pub a couple of years later :cry::cry:

Dezi
28-06-2016, 15:45
Well I married a barmaid but she quit the pub a couple of years later :cry::cry:

That is without a shadow of doubt a compeling reason for divorce.

Dezi

jacquigem
28-06-2016, 18:17
Look into Spanish residency

snowbirds
29-06-2016, 14:11
Where do I sign up suntan lotion at the ready.:dance::dance:and i have learnt how to pick oranges since last year.:ninja:

Snowbirds.

Look into Spanish residency

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS