PDA

View Full Version : Wetherby

fairways18
28-03-2009, 19:40
Not a freebie...:mad: but at 5 per night not too bad value for the centre of a market town...:)
This car park offers overnight parking for Motorhomes for a fiver.....the adjacent car park to the highlighted area is a Morrisons supermarket..:)
Not only.. that you have every type of restaurant / Take away / and 9 pubs within 1/4 mile..:D..easy walking / staggering distance..:)
Wetherby racecourse within walking distance..about 1 to 1 1/2 miles

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/fairways18/wetherby.jpg

By the way.. please bare in mind that current motorway upgrades are at this moment taking place within this area.. so some routes into wetherby may be effected.

1967bowesj
28-03-2009, 20:50
great find fairways keep it up:cool::):):)

messenger 2.5td
29-03-2009, 19:04
Looks like some enlightend local councils are finally realising the potential of overnight parking,thanks for sharing Fairways:)

kangooroo
29-03-2009, 21:30
Thanks for this. Wetherby is one of my favourite camping spots and ideal as a base for touring Yorkshire. I will definitely try this car park on my next visit.

derekfaeberwick
29-03-2009, 22:47
Sadly this was the lorry park until recently. I can vouch for it being a great place to overnight. Good beer, good Indian and good w#m#n. Aaah, memories!;) Don't expect it will last long though, word was it is to be redeveloped!!! :mad:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS