PDA

View Full Version : As I was saying........

BillyB666
06-04-2009, 13:14
China, big steel van, 4x4 no probs, had my eye on this for a while. Bit up on miles but as everyone will tell you "Run for ever them things" "just run in at that mileage" etc etc

Confirmed so far ;););););)

Pioneer & Zee Zee & Me ( minus Marie- no spirit of adventure that lass...)

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=71461231&__lp=4&scopeId=VUT75&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=VanUpTo7500&segment=Truck&siteId=GERMANY&features=FOUR_WHEEL_DRIVE&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&grossPrice=false&customerIdsAsString=&category=HighAndLongBoxTypeDeliveryVan&lang=en&pageNumber=2

Pioneer
08-04-2009, 14:44
Hi, the van seems a bit of a beast, was thinking of trying to find similar vehicles that the guys who work on Pylons use in UK.
Maybe someone will know where to look and buy?

Cheers, Bill.

BillyB666
08-04-2009, 18:59
Try www.mobile.de you can filter for the van size, weight etc- just include 4 wheel drive or budget for a big winch :D:D

Bri

Pioneer
19-04-2009, 11:50
China, big steel van, 4x4 no probs, had my eye on this for a while. Bit up on miles but as everyone will tell you "Run for ever them things" "just run in at that mileage" etc etc

Confirmed so far ;););););)

Pioneer & Zee Zee & Me ( minus Marie- no spirit of adventure that lass...)

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=71461231&__lp=4&scopeId=VUT75&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=VanUpTo7500&segment=Truck&siteId=GERMANY&features=FOUR_WHEEL_DRIVE&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&grossPrice=false&customerIdsAsString=&category=HighAndLongBoxTypeDeliveryVan&lang=en&pageNumber=2

Hi Brian,
we are back from our jolly's (again) so let's get the ball rolling, lot's of info required if we are going to push this one.
What's the website you saw regarding peoples previous experiences travelling to China?
Would like to find out if it would be possibleto use a standard Merc/fiat front wheel drive vehicle, rather than spend a load of dosh on a beast! Thinking from a resale point of view.
We will have to organise a week-end meet up to discuss.
Hope Zee Zee will also be able to join us. Let's know your thoughts.
Hope your both well.

Happy Camping:)
Bill and Angie.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS