PDA

View Full Version : Iberian POIs never heard of them?

rugbyken
13-10-2016, 13:19
Never did manage to load the poi set then Phil showed me how to access them from the title bar at the top never looked back until I came over here , I keep posting spots and Chris says thanks it's in the Iberian poi's WTF are they? will have to sort them out when I'm back for Christmas .
Anyway here's another one just followed a barragem sign and found this beauty, we were just gonna have lunch decided to stay the night , might be different in high season there is a marina over the ridge and an information centre with loo's etc at the turnoff, it's just above Moura barragem Alqueva N38.20044 W7.4871 next to the parking spot is a large new launching ramp and fishermen are dotted around , during the season tours of 'the grand lake' depart from the marina.[ATTACH=CONFIG]47408[/ATTACHib]

POI Admin
13-10-2016, 13:59
Well done! You've find a place that ISN'T in the Iberia POIs :D

I will ask Polar Bear to mahk sure it's added ...

(The Iberia POIs are accessible form the online POI Map - but there's a technical problem with the Iberia entries at the moment. Phil hopes to have it fixed within a day or so ...)

carol
13-10-2016, 14:07
Hi Chris, I'm hoping to go to Spain Jan/Feb. Will there be an Iberian update before then?

POI Admin
13-10-2016, 14:59
The next POI release will be around 1st December ...

Polar Bear
29-10-2016, 18:51
Never did manage to load the poi set then Phil showed me how to access them from the title bar at the top never looked back until I came over here , I keep posting spots and Chris says thanks it's in the Iberian poi's WTF are they? will have to sort them out when I'm back for Christmas .
Anyway here's another one just followed a barragem sign and found this beauty, we were just gonna have lunch decided to stay the night , might be different in high season there is a marina over the ridge and an information centre with loo's etc at the turnoff, it's just above Moura barragem Alqueva N38.20044 W7.4871 next to the parking spot is a large new launching ramp and fishermen are dotted around , during the season tours of 'the grand lake' depart from the marina.[ATTACH=CONFIG]47408[/ATTACHib]

Thanks for that. 38.200534, -7.487604

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS