PDA

View Full Version : Guard of dishonour

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:06
Sue and are discussing over a litre of vodka who would attend our funeral if we died suddenly , on mine Sue wouldn't if the soaps were on tv and Carol would be a definite probably but not sure maybe Phil would be too busy doing tickets Robmac would not have his van completed in time so if you can't get there by boat it's not happening Edina won't be able to find a baby sitter for his mum Tom only if there is a dog friendly pub within walking distance hippy if it was under 100 mile distance any further he would need notice mr Brown if there were descent pies at the wake Meduck says he will attend at this point we are running out of Vodka so maybe nobody will turn up we have just been invited to Miducks doo.

Deleted user 21925
22-01-2017, 19:10
I'd be there Annie.

Will there be a bonfire? :)

(Actually, mine will probably have been long before!)

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:18
They will defo be a fire as an addition Sue is busy having phone sex with Miduck.

The laird
22-01-2017, 19:23
I'd come,but only in a official capacity,to monitor that the bl--dy fire was big enough.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
You'd prob still hear her::::: call that a fire!

Wully
22-01-2017, 19:28
I want to be there for the reading of the will. First item one empty drinks cabinet.

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:30
By the Amon t we have supped tonight it will be empty lil

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:31
That should say lol

The laird
22-01-2017, 19:34
That should say lol

Pashed already.

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:39
Really pushed but not dead yet.

Wully
22-01-2017, 19:40
Anne if your gonna kick the bucket gony dae it at a meet coz the last couple have been like wakes and we don't want to change a good thing and it would save me a few quid on diesel o I and try holding off to the spring.

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:45
I think a bigger fire pit is needed.

Edina
22-01-2017, 19:47
I'll be a pail bearer, but not if you've been weeing in it.

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 19:50
We have been weeping on the grass tonight but don't tell anyone oo should this be on the toilet thread.

Edina
22-01-2017, 19:52
We have been weeping on the grass tonight but don't tell anyone oo should this be on the toilet thread.

Grass'll come up half cut tomorrow

The laird
22-01-2017, 20:04
Dirty dirty bisms,Jim hunter the cid of waste water will be along number and shame is his game .

Auld Pharrrt
22-01-2017, 20:08
So sorry to hear of your intended demise, but are there any geocaches nearby?

n brown
22-01-2017, 20:18
i don't want to go to any funeral, in fact i'm hoping to avoid my own

campervanannie
22-01-2017, 20:39
Grass'll come up half cut tomorrow

He hum full cut if you please.

jeanette
22-01-2017, 22:12
I'll be a pail bearer, but not if you've been weeing in it.

Well you can guarantee she won't be doing anything else in the bucket but the fire might have extra "LOGS"!!!

jennyp19
22-01-2017, 22:28
I'd be there Annie.

Will there be a bonfire? :)

(Actually, mine will probably have been long before!)

Surely a funeral pyre would be an appropriate send off for Annie.

Auld Pharrrt
22-01-2017, 22:29
Surely a funeral pyre would be an appropriate send off for Annie.

With all that vodka?

jennyp19
22-01-2017, 22:38
It'll make a good fire starter - light fuse and run.

bedonwheels
22-01-2017, 23:40
Sue and are discussing over a litre of vodka who would attend our funeral if we died suddenly , on mine Sue wouldn't if the soaps were on tv and Carol would be a definite probably but not sure maybe Phil would be too busy doing tickets Robmac would not have his van completed in time so if you can't get there by boat it's not happening Edina won't be able to find a baby sitter for his mum Tom only if there is a dog friendly pub within walking distance hippy if it was under 100 mile distance any further he would need notice mr Brown if there were descent pies at the wake Meduck says he will attend at this point we are running out of Vodka so maybe nobody will turn up we have just been invited to Miducks doo.

As I don't know you perhaps it would merely be appropriate for me to think I was there but not actually come... But my main point is a warning to anyone thinking about going if cremation is on the cards. Half a litre of vodka if ignited under ideal conditions could mean all those attending get a piece of you to remember you by and for the bloke working behind the scenes early retirement at best or his lot get a trade discount and he's slipped into the next days schedule for despatch...

Auld Pharrrt
22-01-2017, 23:52
As I don't know you perhaps it would merely be appropriate for me to think I was there but not actually come... But my main point is a warning to anyone thinking about going if cremation is on the cards. Half a litre of vodka if ignited under ideal conditions could mean all those attending get a piece of you to remember you by and for the bloke working behind the scenes early retirement at best or his lot get a trade discount and he's slipped into the next days schedule for despatch...

sorta what I was thinking above!

yorkslass
23-01-2017, 10:02
Your quiet this morning Annie,.......;) any reason?

Edina
23-01-2017, 10:11
https://s19.postimg.org/j18zn5boj/dog_hangover.jpg

molly 2
Could have a practice wake at buggy then you would not miss it .

campervanannie
Well we are not dead despite the freezing temperatures mummy is cooking breakfast.50295

Minisorella
23-01-2017, 11:48

I'd be there but knowing me, I'll probably get stuck on the M25 and turn up when it's all over :rolleyes2:
Anyway, you'll outlive everyone with all that preserving fluid :raofl:

Martlet
23-01-2017, 12:26

Why are you two spritely maids thinking of such things when you have only got half way there?
Perhaps it is true that "Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness": I can understand that you may be fatigued with the constant arm raising, but I never thought that you might be lonely with so many admirers.
The alternative is that you are contemplating doing something dangerous, is this so?

Regards,
Martlet.

campervanannie
23-01-2017, 12:56
Why are you two spritely maids thinking of such things when you have only got half way there?
Perhaps it is true that "Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness": I can understand that you may be fatigued with the constant arm raising, but I never thought that you might be lonely with so many admirers.
The alternative is that you are contemplating doing something dangerous, is this so?

Regards,
Martlet.

No just drunk and talking sh!te lol.
We are on Sterndale green farm near Buxton CCC cs and it's a fab place just a field next to an old church built in 1847 .

seamus
23-01-2017, 13:42

you wouldn't want a troublemaker like me in attendance Annie, but I'll send ye a feckin Mass card, kisses an all.
seamus

campervanannie
23-01-2017, 18:38
Well we are all sobered up now and tucked up in our vans in a lay-by somewhere in Derbyshire and it's cold.

GWAYGWAY
23-01-2017, 18:50
I couldn't come as I have put the van under the cover for the winter and there probably wouldn't have any water from the churchyard tap If I did, it is winter you know. Could you wildcamp in the carpark there?.

campervanannie
23-01-2017, 19:30
I couldn't come as I have put the van under the cover for the winter and there probably wouldn't have any water from the churchyard tap If I did, it is winter you know. Could you wildcamp in the carpark there?.

If you mean the church carpark there didn't appear to be one.

carol
23-01-2017, 20:23
Well if it happens before I get back from Portugal sorry I won't make it but if I'm back I'll be there, hopefully, all being well, probably 😄

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS