PDA

View Full Version : western motorhome show 14th, 15th & 16th August

simong
16-05-2009, 10:29
Hi guys, don't know if you'd class this a wild camping but it could be wild west camping lol, been looking through the may copy of MMM and see that theres a western motorhome show, thought we'd go to it ( I'm a bit of a secret cowboy lol)

western motorhome show (http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/exhibitions/exhibition.asp?exhib=6)

wilthebeast
16-05-2009, 14:00
Hi simong
we have been for the past 3 years, and think you will thoroughly enjoy it as we do and will meet some very nice people and see some sights too. hope too see you there,( and take your stetson and six gun ) .

simong
16-05-2009, 14:44
Hi simong
we have been for the past 3 years, and think you will thoroughly enjoy it as we do and will meet some very nice people and see some sights too. hope too see you there,( and take your stetson and six gun ) .my other half has already said if we go we go the whole hog with the outfits, she's already got me searching the net for her lol, I'll be looking forward to the Johnny Cash roadshow

wilthebeast
16-05-2009, 19:34
You do it mate , you might even get to be in the gun fight at o.k coral . i did try to upload a pic of a couple we met who won the fancy dress the first time we went but with no luck but will try again.:D( sorry still wont upload ):mad:

nigel54
16-05-2009, 20:11
I too am planning on going down to the country & western M/home show. I,ve been to 2 shows, Pickering and recently Peterboro",the evening shows are very good. You do meet a lot of nice people, and have been told that the show in malvern is the best.I wonder if Laughingheart will be thier! the real thing.

Jacques le foot
18-05-2009, 18:47
Yip !! we've been to this show every year since it started (4 years ago). It is a great weekend, with a wonderful back-drop of the Malvern hills.
Lots of free entertainment around the showgound all day, as well as the evening venues. Best show of the year !!

Jackie ;)

wilthebeast
19-05-2009, 20:49
hope to see you all there, think we need our own badge or something so all in our little club can regognise each other;)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS