PDA

View Full Version : invite?

upmarkethippy
26-05-2009, 02:14
hi,
I am leaving for France on the 24th july for a relaxed, layed back tour around France to end up in/around the town of Limoges for 13th August. There are a number of vehicles already going and just wondered if any one wanted to join us on our venture.

Cheyne

jjwagon
29-05-2009, 02:02
I know upmarkethippy and his rig and if I ever wanted to go on a trip and not worry about running repairs he would be my first choice of fellow traveller 'cos he has got enough equipment on board to build a motorhome never mind repair one! JJ

Morgan01
04-06-2009, 06:15
Invitation (or emergency call system) is a method by which a registration on the website. Unlike the application is opened, in which all users in this group, and a moratorium on new users for the users to decide which part of the person's election in May to reach an invitation to join the website if the administrator has a population of strengthening services.

AndyC
04-06-2009, 12:43
Invitation (or emergency call system) is a method by which a registration on the website. Unlike the application is opened, in which all users in this group, and a moratorium on new users for the users to decide which part of the person's election in May to reach an invitation to join the website if the administrator has a population of strengthening services.

Um.... :confused:

AndyC

simong
04-06-2009, 12:59
spambot!!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS