PDA

View Full Version : lisbon garage

NomadicNeti
12-03-2017, 18:13
This is a long shot but does anyone know of a reliable motor mechanic on the outskirts of Porto Portugal who will sort my bongo steering at a reasinable price. many thanks.
Sorry made a mistake on heading i am in Porto not lisbon abd thats without any if the local brew ta

Pauljenny
12-03-2017, 18:27
Do have breakdown cover? If so, ask them to locate a repairer and deal with the translation.
That's what you've paid for.
If not covered,( why wouldn't you be )..

Ask at the tourist information. Google it.

Good luck,enjoy your adventure.

The laird
12-03-2017, 18:30
Remember a ford garage should do also as the ford Freda is the same vehicle just different badged.

grath
12-03-2017, 18:41
There is a good place at Portimao, which is not far from you!
I don't remember the name but it was on the way into Portimao from the main south coast rd. Turn off and head into Portimao and it is on the right, a green door tyre place, the name was something like Pneus and was just before or after the Lidl roundabout. The pull in was part of a fuel station, and immediately before the fuel station, and by a Vets.
I had excellent service from them, good English spoken and they did what they said they would do, and the price was very good.
If I were anywhere near, I would have no hesitation in going there again!
I am sure if you try you will find it from the description, sorry I cannot give more info!
They seemed to be repairing all sorts including a few Ambulances
Oh oops, I mixed Lisboa with Lagos!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS