PDA

View Full Version : Bath ( overnight stop)

Geraldine
03-04-2017, 12:39
Hi Guys,
Anyone know a good place to stay a couple of nights near Bath or Bath itself. The current Poi's don't look that great.
Please PM me if you do not wish to make public.
Cheers.
David

helen262
03-04-2017, 13:05
As you say poi for bath not great, we used the marina campsite which is close to the park and ride

yorkslass
03-04-2017, 13:27
Been to bath once and couldn't get in the park and ride cos of height barriers, so i wouldn't hold out hope of finding somewhere to overnight there.

Nesting Zombie
03-04-2017, 13:47
A Cpl of years ago I stayed at the Wyvale Garden center that is on the main A4 between Brislington & the Keynsham Turn off. A few lorries from Holland was parked up in there as well, so I Nuzzled on the outside nicely.
I arrived lateish & just asked the Manergeress !.
Then you have got 'The Lock Keeper' pub that has a Big Car Park by Keynsham Marina on the Keynsham to Kingswood road, But for a good nights kip with facilities Try Bath Marina. If you don't mind a bit of a Drive then go the other side of Bath towards Deerham Park,Yate & Badminton. A few little Knoocks up their just off the main road for the night.

n brown
03-04-2017, 14:12
if you promise to behave and not play loud music there's my garden,bus to Bath stops outside, or there's a layby opposite the Newbridge park'n'ride, or there's the funny layby/road just by Keynsham roundabout

Geraldine
03-04-2017, 20:18
if you promise to behave and not play loud music there's my garden,bus to Bath stops outside, or there's a layby opposite the Newbridge park'n'ride, or there's the funny layby/road just by Keynsham roundabout

Thank you Nigel, We are going to a wedding in the summer. Once I know more info from Mandie, date and the location I will get back to you.
Many many thanks for the offer.
Cheers.
David

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS