PDA

View Full Version : 13th 14th June meeting

kimbowbill
02-06-2009, 22:14
Hi Yall

seen as channa has had to cancel the painting meet, does anyone fancy still meeting up? same sort of area (whitby)any takers?

*j*

simong
02-06-2009, 22:44
I'm not going to say yes and I'm not going to say no, as I'll have to check with the wife as I know she has a few concerts in the next few weeks

kimbowbill
02-06-2009, 23:22
I'm not going to say yes and I'm not going to say no, as I'll have to check with the wife as I know she has a few concerts in the next few weeks

:) ok i guess you dont know then, no worries, just thought if peeps still wanting to go then why not

*J*

Chrissy
03-06-2009, 12:05
Count me n Steve in :) - Sandsend still sounds good, we could park up on West Cliff - I believe n do car boot on Sunday if anyone wants to?
Fanks
Chrissy

kimbowbill
03-06-2009, 20:18
Count me n Steve in :) - Sandsend still sounds good, we could park up on West Cliff - I believe n do car boot on Sunday if anyone wants to?
Fanks
Chrissy

dont think i know the sandsend spot Chrissy, but the car boot sounds good, i can get some of that nice jam mmmm

NorfolkanGood
03-06-2009, 21:23
We intended going. I didn't know it was cancelled...?
Oh well, I still fancy going to Sandsend that weekend anyway. I've never been there and I want to give the van a proper run.
Is it ok for awnings there?
We will turn up on the Saturday and see who's around.

Allyssa

kimbowbill
03-06-2009, 21:35
Oh well, I still fancy going to Sandsend that weekend anyway. I've never been there and I want to give the van a proper run.

Allyssa

Great, look forward to meeting you, i will be there on the saturday too

Jen

Chrissy
04-06-2009, 16:28

Allyssa

Hey there, we're gonna be there too - I think it's West Cliff car park where people wild camp - probably no good for awning but never been so couldn't say. Between us we'll be able to find somewhere to stay though :cool:

BTW, love the name

bodgerndog
05-06-2009, 16:10
Will try and get over for this one...knackering week coming up so a wekend well away would b good if I'm still alive by then:(. Bit confused about which car park tho...:confused:...it's a bit out on the north side, then? On 't main road?

kimbowbill
06-06-2009, 15:23
Will try and get over for this one...knackering week coming up so a wekend well away would b good if I'm still alive by then:(. Bit confused about which car park tho...:confused:...it's a bit out on the north side, then? On 't main road?

heloooo, nice to see you back

yeah i've been told its heading north out of Whitby, if you read the thread titled 'sandsend (outside Whitby)' there are some clues on there but i'm a tad unsure where it is myself it would be great if you could make it

Jen

NorfolkanGood
09-06-2009, 23:45
Unfortunately, we are going to have to give Sandsend a miss this weekend. We have been invited to a friends all night BBQ at a local field (where we can park for over night. yay!).
The choice between a 200 odd mile drive to Whitby or a 5 mile drive to the BBQ was a no brainer, if we want to make the most of our time this weekend.
Pity, I was looking forward to meeting some new friends from this group. Hopefully another opportunity will come up soon!

Allyssa

kimbowbill
10-06-2009, 00:22
No worries

thanks for letting us know, i dont blame you, hope the weather stays nice for ya barby,

jenny

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS