PDA

View Full Version : kirk Bramwith?

kimbowbill
03-06-2009, 23:43
anyone stayed near the canal at Kirk Bramwith? or does anyone know of anywhere near here or by the canal, need a O/N stay friday night

Old_Arthur
04-06-2009, 09:03
we live about 10mins away from there if you can't find anywhere near by you are welcome to pull onto our place very safe and secure you can pull in late if your fit to drive:eek::D

kimbowbill
04-06-2009, 09:08
ah bless ya, thats really kind, thank you is there any where near the river/canal?

Old_Arthur
04-06-2009, 09:23
yes between the canal and river on both sides also at other side river there is a row of water board houses with a lane at the front check these out they may suit ?i am not too keen on the area if your by your self

kimbowbill
04-06-2009, 09:35
right ok, thanks for that info, i wont be on my own though, but still, if you dont think its safe then i wont bother, thank you xx

Jolly Wally
28-06-2009, 00:01
we live about 10mins away from there if you can't find anywhere near by you are welcome to pull onto our place very safe and secure you can pull in late if your fit to drive:eek::Dwell well well i live near there too small world, about 15 min away. Your right loads of places near canal and safe. But keep away from Stainforth.

kimbowbill
28-06-2009, 18:24
well well well i live near there too small world, about 15 min away. Your right loads of places near canal and safe. But keep away from Stainforth.

thanks jolly wally, i'l contact you next time i'm out there, thanks :)

Morgan01
07-07-2009, 10:53
It is situated in south york shire and is definitely a very good tourists destination.

Camping & RV Parks (http://www.rvtoads.com/) Learn Arkansas Campgrounds (http://www.rvtoads.com/rvparks/arkansas.html)

LozSiBen
07-07-2009, 21:17
Hi,
We live in the next village, Barnby dun.
There is a gravel area at the side of the canal near the bridge, I have seen motorhomes overnight on it with no aparent problems..... it's off the road and mainly used by fishermen and dog walkers.

If you use it give us a shout, would be nice to meet up with other forum users

Happy camping, LozSiBen. ;)

channa
07-07-2009, 21:42
A little further down you have the Pilkington Ponds too......I reckon you could spend a night there too with no problem.

Channa

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS