PDA

View Full Version : Croft Rock Meet

lenny
05-06-2009, 22:02
Any old Rock n Rollers out there fancy meeting up at Croft on Tees WMC 19th June ?

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/54160-post10.html

I reckon we have 4 vans attending so far, facilities are basic but ,hey Its a cheap and cheerfull site.:rolleyes::):cool:

kimbowbill
06-06-2009, 15:50
i would love to come but i would be difficult for me to get there for the night, i dont usually finish work until 6 ish, if it was a saturday i would be there

regards

Jenny

Wee-z
06-06-2009, 17:01
Hi Lenny,

I think we may join you - we are heading down South that weekend so it is a handy stop off for the Friday night. :)

Wee-z

rebbyvid
06-06-2009, 17:45
i best book the weekend off
rob

johnnyrotten
08-06-2009, 09:36
Any old Rock n Rollers out there fancy meeting up at Croft on Tees WMC 19th June ?

I reckon we have 4 vans attending so far, facilities are basic but ,hey Its a cheap and cheerfull site.:rolleyes::):cool:
Hi Lenny, Who is playing at the club, what is the entrance fee
Will we have to book at the site.
Johnny
Ps I'm not really a Punk, good old R'n'R "will never die".:cool:

lenny
08-06-2009, 19:12
Hi Lenny, Who is playing at the club, what is the entrance fee
Will we have to book at the site.
Johnny
Ps I'm not really a Punk, good old R'n'R "will never die".:cool:

Hiya johnnyrotten, I called the site today to book up for the 19th and 20th, The barmaid told me the band is called "The Alleycats" and she thinks the entrance fee is 4 (TBC), I suggest you ring Kieth and book up (Pay on arrival) and ask away with any questions then let us know on this thread so we can keep an eye on how many are attending and hopefully get pitched together.

Anyone want to join us?

robert b
08-06-2009, 19:42
hi lenny are you going

lenny
08-06-2009, 19:47
hi lenny are you going

Yep Allan, booked up for the 19/20 June with wor lass;) do you and Denise fancy it ?.:)

You can dust off your "Blue Suede Shoes":eek::D:p

BillyB666
08-06-2009, 22:23
Now then, we're in - do we need to book?

B

lenny
08-06-2009, 22:28
Now then, we're in - do we need to book?

B

Hiya Bri, Yep I think it,s best to book up, look forward to meeting up again;)

robert b
09-06-2009, 06:33
got the weekend of so we will be coming

Old_Arthur
09-06-2009, 12:40
just booked up me an our lass will give it a try:eek::D

zeezee16
09-06-2009, 16:17
Ive just booked, only staying friday night, got to be home about 3pm saturday.
See you there.
Cheers, Pete

Old_Arthur
09-06-2009, 18:17
i hope us gentle yorkshire folk will be ok up there with the smog monsters,monkey hangers,sand dancers and mackams ?:eek::D

lenny
09-06-2009, 19:18
i hope us gentle yorkshire folk will be ok up there with the smog monsters,monkey hangers,sand dancers and mackams ?:eek::D

:D You forgot to mention them Geordie Folk Young Arthur:p:rolleyes:..

Dont know about the others but you,ll be alright with the "Sandancers";):D

Old_Arthur
09-06-2009, 20:10
:D salt of the earth the lot of em

zeezee16
09-06-2009, 20:11
Hiya johnnyrotten, I called the site today to book up for the 19th and 20th, The barmaid told me the band is called "The Alleycats" and she thinks the entrance fee is 4 (TBC), I suggest you ring Kieth and book up (Pay on arrival) and ask away with any questions then let us know on this thread so we can keep an eye on how many are attending and hopefully get pitched together.

Anyone want to join us?

Just looked up "the Alleycats" on google, their website includes music & videos etc, looks good.
Cheers, Pete.

messenger 2.5td
09-06-2009, 20:18
:D You forgot to mention them Geordie Folk Young Arthur:p:rolleyes:..

Dont know about the others but you,ll be alright with the "Sandancers";):D

You mean Wilfred,Betty and Keppel are on the same bill:D:):p;)YouTube - Sand dance 1943 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvuJmwQquyM&feature=related)

lenny
09-06-2009, 20:47
You mean Wilfred,Betty and Keppel are on the same bill:D:):p;)YouTube - Sand dance 1943 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvuJmwQquyM&feature=related)

Good one Andy:D, Maybe I could teach Young Arthur,Allan,Brian,Pete and Rob this dance and I,ll ask the band if we can perform during the interval:D:eek:.

Must,nt forget to take a bag of sand:rolleyes::p..

PS. Hope the girls are handy with the sewing machine to knock us up the costumes:)

johnnyrotten
09-06-2009, 21:48
Just looked up "the Alleycats" on google, their website includes music & videos etc, looks good.
Cheers, Pete. Here they are:cool:
Alleycats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (http://www.myspace.com/alleycatsuk)

Ps Haven't booked yet lenny I need to contact some cousins in Hebburn first

lenny
09-06-2009, 22:47
Here they are:cool:
Alleycats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (http://www.myspace.com/alleycatsuk)

Ps Haven't booked yet lenny I need to contact some cousins in Hebburn first

Good find Johnny:), I notice one of their tracks is called "Wild Weekend":eek::D so come on,get booked up and we,ll have a wild weekend:cool:

Looking at the responce so far I might just bring along a few "Blind Cards":o:D and maybe check out the horse racing fixtures to see if a sweepstake is viable:rolleyes::cool::p

rebbyvid
09-06-2009, 23:09
dont think thats the same alleycats johnny

rebbyvid
09-06-2009, 23:13
try this one
The Alley Cats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (http://www.myspace.com/thealleycatsuk)
rob

lenny
09-06-2009, 23:30
try this one
The Alley Cats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (http://www.myspace.com/thealleycatsuk)
rob

I think your right Rob;) but they are very similar, are,nt they:)

Thanks for the research, both of you:cool:

rebbyvid
10-06-2009, 06:43
yes they seem to be Lenny, both good

johnnyrotten
10-06-2009, 10:47
try this one
rob
You are not wrong there M8
I should have known with mine coming from London.:cool::)

robert b
10-06-2009, 14:02
nice one lenny .

Wee-z
10-06-2009, 20:35
Hi Lenny
We have booked in Friday night
Just to say hi.
It will be a transit stop as we are due in Hampshire Saturday due to family
needs.

Look forward to seeing any wildys that are there

weez
Tony

lenny
10-06-2009, 21:15
Thats great news ,Tony;), looking forward to seeing you all again:)

lenny
12-06-2009, 15:35
We are off to do a recce on Croft WMC tonight and may stay the weekend;) if anyone is in the area you are welcome to pop in for a cuppa:)

robert b
12-06-2009, 15:36
got van back today. just booked on to club site we are arriving friday lunch time

johnnyrotten
12-06-2009, 17:02

Just booked for next Friday not sure if I am staying for the Saturday yet.:):cool: John

Old_Arthur
12-06-2009, 17:25
got van back today. just booked on to club site we are arriving friday lunch time
do i need to take a tow rope:rolleyes::D

BillyB666
12-06-2009, 19:40
Me & the Wonder Horse will be up for around 6ish. Can't wait, think the van thinks she's been abandoned

lenny
14-06-2009, 13:43

I reckon we have 4 vans attending so far, facilities are basic but ,hey Its a cheap and cheerfull site

Well we are now up to 11 vans, 1 Tugger and 1 tent attending the above meet;) anyone else fancy a runout:rolleyes::)

Takers so far ;

Lenny.
AllanB
Rebbyvid
Weez
Zeezee
Billy b
Johnnyrotten
OldArthur
Talbot
Boppintone
Nigel54
Alan (Me brother with Caravan:rolleyes:)
Mark (Me son and Grandson with Tent)

The Alleycats will be performing on Friday night @ 4 a ticket for those wishing to attend, Saturday night is Bingo night with top houses around 100. Sky Telly is on in the bar with live horse racing all weekend, there,s even a bookie (Frank) in there who will take your bets and pay out your winnings directly:rolleyes::cool: (BTW;) I have no connections with Frank, whatsoever).
Ther is a regular bus service into Darlington/Northallerton, although we chose to walk in via footpath and road.
Nice Riverside walks.
Did I mention Beers and Lagers around 1.40 a pint:eek:

robert b
14-06-2009, 13:49
looks like a good weekend ahead . lenny missed your post about you being there this weekend i would have drove up in car for a cuppa with you.

mickymoor
14-06-2009, 19:21
same here i would have called in , i went past today after doing 3 bootsales (leeds,weatherby,york) knackered now was up at 5 this morning.

Polly
14-06-2009, 19:23
Hia
You know me i would love to come but a little to far for me for a weekend :(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad: women drivers :D:D:D

Old_Arthur
16-06-2009, 07:54
boingg (just bounced the thread ):eek::rolleyes::D
dougal asks zebedee why he never smiles he says would you smile with a spring stuck up your ar$e (sorry about that a flash from the past ):o

rebbyvid
16-06-2009, 12:21
[QUOTE=lenny;59212]Well we are now up to 8 vans, 1 Tugger and 1 tent attending the above meet;) anyone else fancy a runout:rolleyes::)
there,s even a bookie (Frank) in there who will take your bets and pay out your winnings directly:rolleyes::cool: (BTW;) I have no connections with Frank, whatsoever).
QUOTE]
does Frank collect the cash for Keith by any chance :D:D:eek::eek:

Talbot
16-06-2009, 18:31
Hi there, I'm a newby to the site and new to motorhoming - just bought a Trigano Tribute 550 and keen to learn the ropes of wild camping. Live near Manchester Airport.

Am heading to Seahouses for the weekend, but don't have a clue where to overnight?

Cheers
Brian

zeezee16
16-06-2009, 19:58
Hi there, I'm a newby to the site and new to motorhoming - just bought a Trigano Tribute 550 and keen to learn the ropes of wild camping. Live near Manchester Airport.

Am heading to Seahouses for the weekend, but don't have a clue where to overnight?

Cheers
Brian

Hi Brian,
Croft is on the way, you could meet a few of the people on here, then go up to seahouses saturday morning.
Cheers, Pete
Sorry, forgot, Welcome to the madhouse.

Boppintone
16-06-2009, 20:22
I was already thinking of attending this dance by car but if there is somewhere to wild it I am more than interested, someone has said they have booked the (site) is there a site ? if so has anyone got the phone number please.
Ps I am a regular rock n roller at venues all over the country but never been to this one before although I have been meaning to try it for a long time, as I am told it is a very good night.

Tone

rebbyvid
17-06-2009, 05:53
Tone
See the link on the first post all the details there
Croft Rock (http://www.thepaintedwagon.co.uk/croft%20rock.htm)
heres a link to the club
Rob

rebbyvid
17-06-2009, 05:55

Cheers
Brian
Welcome Brian
As pete said stay at croft we could have a Tribby mini meet:D:D
Rob

Boppintone
17-06-2009, 13:37
Tone
See the link on the first post all the details there
Croft Rock (http://www.thepaintedwagon.co.uk/croft%20rock.htm)
heres a link to the club
Rob

Hi Rob
Thanks for the link, but I am confused now, just followed the link and looking at the photo's they are all of peeps in "wild western clothes" not quite what I was looking for, or is it that they also put on Country shows and that is the only photo's on there? I am only interested in 1950s Rock n Roll dancing, nothing against Country an western but just not my thing.If indeed it is a Rock n Roll night I will be going.
Please advise soon as poss so I can get booked.
Cheers
Tone

johnnyrotten
17-06-2009, 15:53
Hi Rob
Thanks for the link, but I am confused now, just followed the link and looking at the photo's they are all of peeps in "wild western clothes" not quite what I was looking for, or is it that they also put on Country shows and that is the only photo's on there? I am only interested in 1950s Rock n Roll dancing, nothing against Country an western but just not my thing.If indeed it is a Rock n Roll night I will be going.
Cheers
Tone
Rebbyvid posted this link to the group that is on.:)

Talbot
17-06-2009, 17:16
Thanks Pete & Rob. We've booked up for the Friday night including the gig. Looking forward to hear more about wild camping, and hoping someone can recommend a spot at or near Seahouses for Saturday night. See you Friday.

Cheers
Brian & Alison

rebbyvid
17-06-2009, 17:31
Hi Rob
Cheers
Tone
Not 100% sure Tone but can only go off the website and there is a Croft Rock on it and looking at the bands they are mostly rock there is a link to the band thats on fri and also you can sample the music.
Rob

Talbot
17-06-2009, 18:13
Hi Tone,

It is R n R. I just spoke to Keith at the club, cos I thought it was fancy dress also. Keith said some folk will turn up as Ted's, but most people in normal dress. Hope this helps you out.
Cheers
Brian

lenny
17-06-2009, 20:18
Well we are now up to 9 vans, 1 Tugger and 1 tent attending the above meet, anyone else fancy a runout

Takers so far ;

Lenny.
AllanB
Rebbyvid
Weez
Zeezee
Billy b
Johnnyrotten
OldArthur
Talbot

The Alleycats will be performing on Friday night @ 4 a ticket for those wishing to attend, Saturday night is Bingo night with top houses around 100. Sky Telly is on in the bar with live horse racing all weekend, there,s even a bookie (Frank) in there who will take your bets and pay out your winnings directly:rolleyes::cool: (BTW;) I have no connections with Frank, whatsoever).
Ther is a regular bus service into Darlington/Northallerton, although we chose to walk in via footpath and road.
Nice Riverside walks.

Hiya Talbot;), Just added you to the list and hope to be adding Boppintone shortly.
I,m off to dig out me old winklepickers:eek: and Drape:D

See you all Friday, If you get there first, Tell Colin (Kieths sidekick) that you,re with the" Little Lenny,s Wildcamping Meet" and he,ll try and keep us all together.

Any more Rockers n Boppers out there??:cool:

Boppintone
18-06-2009, 00:51
Thanks for the info, now I know it is deffo R&R I will be there, so please add me to the list, only staying friday night though as we have another R&R dance to go to on Saturday in Harrogate.

Keep on Rockin

Tone

Booked on the site now so we will be there about 1800.
Tone

nigel54
18-06-2009, 16:59
Hi to all you rocker type wildys, hope you don,t mind if I tag along at the rock & roll meet.I am hoping to make it but it will be a last minute call to the club, it all depends on work. I do hope I can make it.
Happy rockin to you all.,,, Nig.

lenny
18-06-2009, 17:16
Good on ya Nigel54, I look forward to meeting you as I missed out on our meeting at Hayfield.;):)

lenny
18-06-2009, 20:43
Well we are now up to 11 vans, 1 Tugger and 1 tent attending the above meet;) anyone else fancy a runout:rolleyes::)

Takers so far ;

Lenny.
AllanB
Rebbyvid
Weez
Zeezee
Billy b
Johnnyrotten
OldArthur
Talbot
Boppintone
Nigel54

Nice Riverside walks.

Well that should be enough to organise a football match for Saturday morning:eek::D

robert b
18-06-2009, 21:12
hi lenny. iam ready to roll tomorrow my daughter might be joining us they are in a tent we should be their about 4 30

messenger 2.5td
19-06-2009, 10:16
Have a great weekend ya'll off to Blackpool with grandaughter so can't attend this meet,no dancing on the tables and slashing the seats especially in your own vans :eek::p i know what you rock and roll types are like Andy.

Old_Arthur
19-06-2009, 11:01
well that it we're out of here:Dsmog monster land here we come :eek:
brothel creepers check
drapes check
bootlace tie check
comb check
brylcreem check
bike chain check
flick knife check
razor blades under coat collar check
eeh just like when we were going to donny baths:eek::D

alleydrummer
20-06-2009, 12:08
Ive signed up to the forum to say a big thank you to all who came last night. What a great place to play, everyone was so freindly and it was good meeting you all.looking forward to our next visit.Thanks
Graeme The Alley Cats

rebbyvid
20-06-2009, 17:48
Great night Greame everyone enjoyed it and we will be back as they say.Good turn out the only one i didnt see was boppintone dont know if you made it or not tone. Looking forward to winning at bingo tonight:D:D will try to get some pics on soon.
Rob

Boppintone
20-06-2009, 18:47
Great night Greame everyone enjoyed it and we will be back as they say.Good turn out the only one i didnt see was boppintone dont know if you made it or not tone. Looking forward to winning at bingo tonight:D:D will try to get some pics on soon.
Rob

Sorry we didn't meet, but yes I was there, i asked the bosses sidekick which was Lenny and his friends but he said he didn't know, I thought I might find you Sat morning but didn't rise till 1130 and had to be away so didn't really get time, everyone seemed to be mixed up all round the site and nothing was obvious so sorry I just left at 1230.
If you were all in the club you would have seen me, I was the bald headed guy in a blueish Hawaaian shirt who was up dancing quite a lot, my partner had a yellow & black rock n roll skirt on, we were sat on the right hand side as you look at the stage.

Regards and see you all next time
and bye the way what about the beer prices 1.30 a pint, very impressed.
Tone

rebbyvid
20-06-2009, 18:50
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2029-400.jpg
heres the rally field

rebbyvid
20-06-2009, 18:54
on yer head Lenny
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2030-400.jpg
watch the swerve on this one
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2026-400.jpg

rebbyvid
20-06-2009, 18:57
Local manor
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2036-400.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2034-400.jpg
the Dee

rebbyvid
20-06-2009, 19:06
Sorry we missed you Tone ,think colin was a wind up merchant as he told everyone he hadnt heard of lenny or wildcamping so can understand you getting no sense out of him.That looks like we had a full turn out then,We were sat on tables in front of the bar so we didnt have too far to go for the cheap beer:D:D

zeezee16
20-06-2009, 20:31
We need STICKERS, or how about a BIG FLAG
Cheers, Pete

lenny
21-06-2009, 14:50
Yet another great get together on this cheap and cheerfull site,Pity Colin,(the bloke responsible to show us our pitch) was,nt so cheerfull:(.
And sorry for not finding you Boppintone, but I did see your lass dancing and was well impressed with the effort some of the rockers made in dressing up for the occasion. We will meet again:rolleyes:.
Got a few pics to share..

Allenb,s sonin law (Brett) caught these 2 beauties..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/20062009362.jpg

Zeezees was so romantic in providing there lass (Ali) with the birthday cake..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/19062009360.jpg

Check out the 1957 Chevvy parked up at the venue..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/19062009361.jpg

Oh, and the bairns had a whale of a time:D..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/20062009363.jpg

And on the way home, found a good Car boot sale in the village of Scorton nearby, meant to pop back in to the site afterwards to say goodbyes but sorry, got sidetracked;)

grath
21-06-2009, 14:53
Looks like another great meet.
Well done folks:cool::cool::):)

nigel54
21-06-2009, 17:05
Hi to all, what an excellent wk/end, a good turn out.
Colin was definately a wind up merchant, but harmless really. As for the band, absolutely brill,a fine bunch of showmen,thank you. Boppintone, it was rock"n"roll, not a beach party. Where you were sat sitting, the 2 guy,s right in front of you was Rob and me, I am sorry I did not know.
Lenny, nice to see you,twas a good meet matey.Sorry I did,nt make the footy, but my knees can,t do that anymore.
I am sorry I could,nt say bye to all of those attending.
I look forward to the nx meet,, regards Nig. Good pics Rob.......Da Manor.

Old_Arthur
21-06-2009, 17:10
had a gud nite will watch for another good turn and use the site again:D colin is a piss head:eek:but who would'nt be at 1.30 a pint:D bet the cowboys know how to party when they have a do on:D

rebbyvid
22-06-2009, 10:37
A few more pics
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2027.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2032.jpg

rebbyvid
22-06-2009, 10:38
last 2 dont want to bore you with them
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2040.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2039.jpg

grath
22-06-2009, 17:28
A few more pics
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2027.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/rebbyvid/croft%20tyne%20tees/DSCF2032.jpg

Picture number 2 looks like a Le Mans style start:D:D
Great pickies Rob:)

janandruby
22-06-2009, 17:53
Hi Lenny How did you Croft meet go? Glynn and I are planning to go up there this weekend and have been told not to go as it's too rough a place? We reckon they were just exaggerating!

janandruby
22-06-2009, 17:55
Sorry I posted my reply to the wrong thread!

robert b
22-06-2009, 18:06
we found it ok no signs of trouble. its a bit cheap and cheerful but what do you expect for a tenner for two nights with electric there is toilets and the field is flat we will be going back again

Talbot
22-06-2009, 19:37
First ever wild camping event for myself and Alison. Really enjoyed the night. Alleycats were fantastic, great company, met some real characters. Will definately go again. I reckon the country and western night would be a good crack and good to get more of that 1.40 a pint beer or a double shot of anything for two squid. Can't go wrong. Had an absolutely brilliant weekend at Seahouses and Bamburgh Castle on Saturday and Sunday. North Northumberland coast rules ok. Must be the most beautiful coastline in the British Isles. If you haven't been it is a must and don't forget to try the Craster Kippers.

Can't remember if I was talking to Old Arthur or Johnny Rotten, but it wasn't Newbiggin by the sea, it was Newton-by-the-sea next to Beadnell Bay. Got mixed up with my places.

Hope to meet you all again
Talbot

lenny
22-06-2009, 20:05
Hi Lenny How did you Croft meet go? Glynn and I are planning to go up there this weekend and have been told not to go as it's too rough a place? We reckon they were just exaggerating!

ROUGH:eek:, Just cos they,ve got plasma on draught:D and the rotweillers walk round with sticks:eek:,, No It,s just a vllage workingmans club with a bit of land attatched and they are trying their best to keep the place alive, Barry,s right , the facilities are basic but It,s "cheap and cheerful";)

Give it a go.

PS. If your into fishing, you,ll love it, they throw themselves at you:p:cool:

Talbot
22-06-2009, 20:14
Hey Lenny, are you saying those trout were caught in the river running through the camp site and it's free fishing?? If so, I'll be back for some of that. What bait did you catch them with?

Talbot

BillyB666
22-06-2009, 20:21
Had a ball at the weekend, the night was great, the band were awesome. Small world Old Arthur lived opposite my mum when he was a lad !!

Headed over to Saltburn on Sat & camped in the car park next to the Co op in Whitby beer prices were an eye openner after Croft

BTW Lenny is that Zee Zee's foot in the pic with the fish - coz if it is, all you'll need is a couple of loaves & a multitude :D:D:D

lenny
22-06-2009, 20:42
BTW Lenny is that Zee Zee's foot in the pic with the fish - coz if it is, all you'll need is a couple of loaves & a multitude :D:D:D

:D No:rolleyes:, not Zeezee,s foot, he was still in bed , hungover:eek:, if it were then the fish would have been the size of a dolphin:eek::p.

PS. You know what they say...Big Feet..= Big Socks:D

johnnyrotten
26-06-2009, 20:59
Hi all,
We have just arrived back in Abergele, Sorry I didn't get to meet you all.
I was with two of my cousins, and some of their friends sitting right in the middle.
What a great band, I want what ever pills the singer was on!!
Went on to Durham, lovely place, used the park and ride as you suggested Lenny. Then went on to South Shields. Got your note Lenny, when did you call,
Was it on the Sunday, we were in Hebburn, at my cousin's house.
On the Monday we decided to cancel Scotland because of the weather, We drove along Hadrians wall, and then down through the lake district.
Then onto Heysham stayed there until Thursday.
:cool:Cheers again
John:)

johnnyrotten
26-06-2009, 21:04
Ive signed up to the forum to say a big thank you to all who came last night. What a great place to play, everyone was so freindly and it was good meeting you all.looking forward to our next visit.Thanks
Graeme The Alley Cats
Cheers Graeme:cool:
We had a great night look forward to seeing you all again in the future:)
John:cool:

lenny
26-06-2009, 21:33
Hi Johnny, I popped into the site with the grandkids hoping to catch you in, well it would,ve rude not to (I live 1 mile away).
Coincidently ,I think you were sat with an old friend of mine (Alan White) at the Croft do.

Sall world ,Isnt it;)

johnnyrotten
26-06-2009, 22:18
Hi Johnny, I popped into the site with the grandkids hoping to catch you in, well it would,ve rude not to (I live 1 mile away).
Coincidently ,I think you were sat with an old friend of mine (Alan White) at the Croft do.

Sall world ,Isnt it;)
Was that the chap you were talking to outside, when I introduced myself?
He was the driver for my cousins.:)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS