PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Weather

QFour
21-04-2017, 14:58
35 Degrees in El Rocio on Wednesday. Now south of Cadiz and the winds were 40 mph + yesterday making it a very long drive and a fight with the steering wheel. Now it's raining and 23 Degrees with gusts of 30 + .. Rubbish site .. Be great if it was hot as we are under ucaliptus trees. Off to Malaga next it's not raining there and it's not windy either.

maja07
21-04-2017, 16:38
Wouldn't you be in the sea if you were south of Cadiz ? Can't believe those winds...will be fine near Malaga...maja

Byronic
21-04-2017, 17:55
Wouldn't you be in the sea if you were south of Cadiz ? Can't believe those winds...will be fine near Malaga...maja

Not if he's in Timbuctoo, that's south of Cadiz, and far from the sea. Admittedly it is surrounded by a sea of sand so you could be correct!

maja07
21-04-2017, 20:07

Opps, there is land south of Cadiz....maps.me was at an angle LOL !! Maja

DnK
21-04-2017, 22:15
35 Degrees in El Rocio on Wednesday. Now south of Cadiz and the winds were 40 mph + yesterday making it a very long drive and a fight with the steering wheel. Now it's raining and 23 Degrees with gusts of 30 + .. Rubbish site .. Be great if it was hot as we are under ucaliptus trees. Off to Malaga next it's not raining there and it's not windy either.

I drove from Tarifa to Seville in those high winds - not nice and a bit scary in some side wind areas. 26c here in Seville today. Off to Merida tomorrow - I hope the sun keeps shining while were heading slowly towards home.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS