PDA

View Full Version : Four new Aires Videos added .......

Keithchesterfield
05-05-2017, 07:02
Four new videos of Aires - Nonancourt, Lathus St Remy, Montmorillon and Serviéres le Chateau - at keith chesterfield - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/KeithChesterfield)

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Keithchesterfield
06-05-2017, 09:09
BEAULIEU SUR DORDOGNE Corrèze Nouvelle-Aquitaine added to Youtube videos

mrbigglesworth
06-05-2017, 09:21
Handy if the locations were shown on a map.

Mr B.

steco1958
07-05-2017, 17:46
Handy if the locations were shown on a map.

Mr B.

Nothing stopping you from doing that yourself is there?

Keithchesterfield
08-05-2017, 06:52
ALVIGNAC Aire added to Youtube list.

Here is a Google Map of all the Videos in alphabetical order - any comments good, bad or indifferent appreciated.

KEITHCHESTERFIELD YOUTUBE AIRES (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mZlXoTvQxRqMGpFAq349KzdDmGE&usp=sharing)

Keithchesterfield
09-05-2017, 13:18
MARTEL and SOUILLAC added to the Youtube videos

mrbigglesworth
09-05-2017, 15:50
Nothing stopping you from doing that yourself is there?

No, but it would be a tad more "professional" especially since the vids have been edited anyway. Just trying to be constructive. (I thought the drive in was too long as well.)

Mr. B.

jacquigem
09-05-2017, 16:24
No pleasing some people i guess .Perhaps they will shorten the road for you

mrbigglesworth
09-05-2017, 16:48
No pleasing some people i guess .Perhaps they will shorten the road for you

Actually I thanked the OP for the vid. If you think 2 minutes of driving through a typical French village is a good use of your time then bully for you. Again, I thought that a little more judicious editing would make a better video. Thanks again to the OP for posting the vid anyway.

Mr B.

Keithchesterfield
10-05-2017, 07:07
As to the mention of me making a more judicious attempt at videos I'm posting what would you suggest I do differently?

I'm afraid you're not going to get a David Lean type result, although he never did Motorhoming as far as I know, but with about another 20 or so Aires still to put together and post on Youtube perhaps your input might give me a better idea of what you'd prefer.

Over to you.

Deleted user 21925
10-05-2017, 07:18
As to the mention of me making a more judicious attempt at videos I'm posting what would you suggest I do differently?

I'm afraid you're not going to get a David Lean type result, although he never did Motorhoming as far as I know, but with about another 20 or so Aires still to put together and post on Youtube perhaps your input might give me a better idea of what you'd prefer.

Over to you.

I only watched the first one as I have no interest in travelling abroad.

However, I thought it was quite well done. If I were to plan to visit such a place, I would have found it very interesting and useful.

mark61
10-05-2017, 08:05
Thoroughly enjoy your vids. Love being driven through French villages. They make me want to jump in my van and get away, right now.

Keithchesterfield
12-05-2017, 08:06
Aires videos at LA ROQUE GAGEAC and CARSAC posted on Youtube.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS