PDA

View Full Version : Transferable Ticket

Chrissy
15-06-2009, 08:21
Hi EV1

For those of you who visit Scarborough, Whitby and Filey - the parking tickets you buy for the long-stay car parks are transferrable between all three locations. We used bought our ticket at Marine Drive (Scarborough) and then at Scalby Mills (Sea Life Centre), someone had already posted about doing this Thanks Imbiber. Also, one of our party bought a ticket at Scalby Mills and used it on the Whitby Harbour car park and confirmed it would be OK with the parking attendant :D :D :D :D GOOD TIMES something working in our favour :eek: :cool:
It says on the ticket valid for any long-stay car park under Scarborough Borough Council and includes Filey and Whitby.
Keep Wilding
Chrissy

kimbowbill
15-06-2009, 17:23
i will vouch for Chrissy, after finding this out a few weeks ago i went on SBC website and its states it on there too

happy days, transferable tickets, what next,

J

BedfordMJ
15-06-2009, 17:40
I don't think they allow overnight camping legally though, do they?

kimbowbill
16-06-2009, 06:00
No, they dont, and on Saturday there was quite a few of us on the car park, Chrissy seems to think safety in numbers, which is good but i seem to think, only a matter of time if too many start congregating or just one idiot to leave the spot a mess, i guess the barriers would go up.

J

grampacamper
17-06-2009, 20:03
hi all, me and the old man was there hoping to camp on the harbour at whitby ,we have done it before now there is no overnight camping there is a sign to say overnight camping there will be a 100 fine.we paid for a campsite then we found falling foss we could have parked there all night for nothing we will remember for future wild camping .thanks

mikejay
17-06-2009, 22:17
or just one idiot to leave the spot a mess, i guess the barriers would go up.

J

Yes we where at Scarborough easter bank holiday and a fella and his wife both in there 50/60,s parked next to us first thing 7.30am sunday and started playing loud bass banging dance music with the windows down.Then they went into town and came back later with there harry ramsdens fish and chips eat some then dumped the lot wrappers and boxes peas/full fish and chips all out of his door and right in the path of my side door. :mad: Now i am a quiet person normally but this was not on i had to get out and kick off but he wound his window up and drove off.A few other ppl seen this and was disgusted at him me and my lad brushed it all up and put it in the bin behind where he was parked the guy drove a black chrysler pt cruiser:mad: this was on the car park next to the lifeboat station.

Mike

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS