PDA

View Full Version : Barham Crematorium

oppy
09-06-2017, 12:50
Sadly we have a funeral to attend at Barham Crematorium next week, I wonder if anyone can advise on a place to overnight near there.
Thanks folks

helen262
09-06-2017, 13:04
You could use the Canterbury park and ride which is only 6 miles away, and I doubt you will be on your own as it will have other motorhomes there waiting for their early ferry

GWAYGWAY
09-06-2017, 16:08
There is a CL very close to it at Barham, Bob the Farmer is my best friend and you will be made welcome there. You do not have to be a CC member.
Clipgate Farm
Denton
Kent
Phone 07973 176879 Bob Akehurst.
approached from Canterbury on the Elham valley Road, through the village up the hill and turn left up through the woods and on the right. about 3/4mile from the crem.
Water , dump and EHU possible.
Park and ride might be a bit busy at this time of the month.

oppy
12-06-2017, 11:15
There is a CL very close to it at Barham, Bob the Farmer is my best friend and you will be made welcome there. You do not have to be a CC member.
Clipgate Farm
Denton
Kent
Phone 07973 176879 Bob Akehurst.
approached from Canterbury on the Elham valley Road, through the village up the hill and turn left up through the woods and on the right. about 3/4mile from the crem.
Water , dump and EHU possible.
Park and ride might be a bit busy at this time of the month.

Thank you so much for the contact, just spoken to him, ever such a nice chap, and we are now sorted
Thanks again
Peter

GWAYGWAY
12-06-2017, 14:28
I am up and down there as it is where my plane is kept, when are you there?

oppy
12-06-2017, 14:57
I am up and down there as it is where my plane is kept, when are you there?

We are driving down on Wednesday 28th and returning home on Friday 30th of this month. The funeral is on the Thursday, so we are doing two nights (thus far) with Bob and Avril.

GWAYGWAY
12-06-2017, 18:23
Well I'll be passing you going to Stratford on Avon for a Rally and show coming back Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
Bob will probably show you my plane in the big hangar, he likes showing people the sites of the Farm. That was the place I was going to arrange a meet but never got around to it. There is a vintage tractor/vehicle rally there this weekend.

oppy
12-06-2017, 20:45
[QUOTE=GWAYGWAY;834727].
Bob will probably show you my plane in the big hangar, he likes showing people the sites of the Farm.

Will he let me have a go in it????:scared::scared::lol-053:

GWAYGWAY
13-06-2017, 18:12
I got that wrong it is this week I am off to Stratford on Avon not next back on Wednesday. so I will be around.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS