PDA

View Full Version : Taking the piss

grath
26-06-2017, 19:49
On a baragem aire in portugal and a uk van arrived. It parked up with three awning spaces on its door side. As the aire filled, the owner said he would move forward so no other van could take his space! I told him he was taking the piss snd was goving us a bad name! Mrs G told me i should not have said anything, but he was taking the piss. He told me, he would take no lectures, but this morning he left while we were om walk about! Do i regret telling him he was piss taking? No way!

Fazerloz
26-06-2017, 19:56
Strangely my mouth hasn't always been my best friend, but all you can be is true to yourself and say what has to be said.

oppy
26-06-2017, 20:01
I often only open my mouth to change feet :scared:

runnach
26-06-2017, 20:38
Nothing worse than selfish individuals, no matter what seasoned comments you make, it wont sink in, or it does and, they are ignorant, too!

grath
27-06-2017, 07:16
I think he left with his tail between his legs, as since our altrication, he sat inside his van, from late afternoon to lunchtime yesterday, then slid away when he obviously noticed we had gone walk about! Ha hs ha! Dont get me wrong, i like my awning space, but three awnings and still not enough!!! Very selfish

Keithchesterfield
27-06-2017, 07:22
If you come across him again take some pictures, preferably a video, of him and his awnings.

Name and shame if possible.

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

grath
27-06-2017, 07:30
He never did move fwd to take even more space, he did maintain his three awning space

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS