PDA

View Full Version : Found this on facebook - looks like wildcamping POI's

ScoTTyBEEE
01-08-2017, 18:54

Mul
01-08-2017, 19:01
Grr, I report these nearly weekly. wasn't CoP was it ?

I won't say which one, but I know of one is a single track road, can't turn at end no room, reversing would be hell for a mile or so backwards and uphill it's so narrow and the POI is actually under a 5' bridge. I asked for it to be removed about 3years ago .. and it was. I'd like to think some muppet copying these tries that one, it'd teach 'em.

Have you raised a ticket and reported it to Admin, otherwise you're hoping he looks at the thread soon'ish.

ScoTTyBEEE
01-08-2017, 19:04
Grr, I report these nearly weekly. wasn't CoP was it ?

I won't say which one, but I know of one is a single track road, can't turn at end no room, reversing would be hell for a mile or so backwards and uphill it's so narrow and the POI is actually under a 5' bridge. I asked for it to be removed about 3years ago .. and it was. I'd like to think some muppet copying these tries that one, it'd teach 'em.

Have you raised a ticket and reported it to Admin, otherwise you're hoping he looks at the thread soon'ish.

I'll send them a PM good idea.

POI Admin
01-08-2017, 19:27
Thank you - the information has been passed on to Phil ...

POI Admin
01-08-2017, 19:56
This has been reported to Google for them to action and remove the offending information ...

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS