PDA

View Full Version : Hollingworth Lake Littleborough 3rd 4th 5th November ( HARD STANDING )

jeffmossy
03-09-2017, 15:41
I have booked the hard standing section for Friday 3rd , Saturday 4th , Sunday 5th and Monday 6th ( for those who want a extra day ) of November 2017 . I have managed to get the fee down to £7.50p per unit per night without EHU , £10 per night with EHU ( the EHU is only 8 amps, so will only power a small heater or kettle. Not both at once ) . There is enough room for 17 vans. The site is right on the edge of the lake with lots and lots of walks , dogs on leads are welcome also. The pub is about 15 min walk . If you are interested let me know and I will put your name on the list , also let me know if you want EHU or not ..........................................Here is a a link to the campsite Hollingworth Lake Caravan Park | An Adventure for the Whole Family (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fhollingworthlakecaravanpark .com)
Anyone wanting to arrive on Thursday 2nd let me know BEFORE you set off and I will make the booking for you

Hollingworth Lake Caravan Park
Rakewood Road, Littleborough, OL15 0AS

This meet will have a defibulater on site donated by the great W/C community

I will organise fish and chips for Saturday evening nearer the time .

Another good old fashioned low key W/C meet. Just like they used to be

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Our allocated area for this meet is the Hard standing section. Turn right into the campsite
go over the small bridge then turn FIRST RIGHT THROUGH THE FIRST GATE, then keep left through the next gate, follow the gravel road round to the other side of the field ( Near the toilet block ) . If I have not arrived by the time you have got there see Barry ( Dogeared ) , he will show you the parking arrangements and EHU points
Please note there could be some EHU points that require a long lead or 2 leads connected together , if you have got 2 leads
it would be a good idea to bring both of them

I will be collecting site fees and your chippy order money on Saturday morning 10.00am until 12.00pm . Please come and see me at my van between these times

1 Jeffmossy EHU ( food ordered )
2 Johndoris EHU ( food ordered )
3 Admin EHU
4 Earbymick ( food ordered )
6 Dogeared EHU Arriving Sunday
7 Peter51 EHU ( food ordered )
8 Donrevy ( food ordered )
9 LeeJan ( EHU ) ( food ordered )
10 jpdfisher EHU ( food ordered )
11 izwazral EHU ( food ordered )
12 RichardSpencer EHU ( food ordered )
13 sparky8 EHU ( food ordered )
14 Molly 2 ( EHU ) ( food ordered )
15 juliet ( EHU ) ( food ordered )
16 julesanian (EHU) ( food ordered )
17 Chrisb1701 ( EHU ) ( food ordered )
18 katv ( EHU ) ( food ordered )

Admin
03-09-2017, 16:26
Thursday 2nd for me please, I will come down on the way back from our Annual Scottish Rally.

jeffmossy
03-09-2017, 16:59
Thursday 2nd for me please, I will come down on the way back from our Annual Scottish Rally.

I take it you want EHU Phil

Admin
03-09-2017, 17:07
I take it you want EHU Phil

Please

The laird
03-09-2017, 19:17
Please

You ok phil ,you look very pale these days.off colour!

yorkieowl
03-09-2017, 19:32
Can we be down as a maybe please, can't give definite until nearer time.

yorkslass
03-09-2017, 19:51
Yes please Jeff, circumstances permitting.

yorkieowl
03-09-2017, 19:59

Be good to catch up Sue, we've only used the van once so far this year! How times change.

Dogeared
04-09-2017, 06:33
Yes please

jeffmossy
04-09-2017, 09:28
Updated to here

Peter51
04-09-2017, 10:45
Hi Jeff,

Can you book me in for this meet please. I only live round the corner..ish!

Peter

donrevy
04-09-2017, 10:46
Yes please, 3rd, 4th,5th.

Donrevy (Phil & Sue)

Peter51
04-09-2017, 10:46
Me too for electricity

Peter

jeffmossy
04-09-2017, 10:50
Updated to here

exwindsurfer
07-09-2017, 14:45
Hi Jeff

Can you put Jeff and I down for this meet.3 nights please- Fri to Mon. With EHU please

Cheers Chris

jeffmossy
07-09-2017, 15:56
Hi Jeff

Can you put Jeff and I down for this meet.3 nights please- Fri to Mon. With EHU please

Cheers Chris

Consider it done

jpdfisher
09-09-2017, 08:06
Hi, Could you put me down for a place from Thursday with electric 2 persons and a dog Cheers Peter.:scooter::scooter::scooter:

sparky8
09-09-2017, 08:36
Hi all I would like to book for hollingworth lake with hookup if posable

Cheers
Steve

Dogeared
09-09-2017, 14:12
Apparently we need to go to a christening on the Sunday morning, so will hopefully arrive mid Sunday afternoon and stay on till the Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry about the change.

Regards

Barry

FINGERLESS
09-09-2017, 20:35
Hi Jeff
If there is room can you book me and Mrs Fingerless down for Thursday to Monday, with EHU. This will be our first meet.

Cheers
Graham and Sue

jeffmossy
10-09-2017, 15:43
Hi, Could you put me down for a place from Thursday with electric 2 persons and a dog Cheers Peter.:scooter::scooter::scooter:
Done

jeffmossy
10-09-2017, 15:43
Hi all I would like to book for hollingworth lake with hookup if posable

Cheers
Steve
Done

jeffmossy
10-09-2017, 15:44
Apparently we need to go to a christening on the Sunday morning, so will hopefully arrive mid Sunday afternoon and stay on till the Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry about the change.

Regards

Barry

Not a problem Barry . See you on sunday

jeffmossy
10-09-2017, 15:45
Hi Jeff
If there is room can you book me and Mrs Fingerless down for Thursday to Monday, with EHU. This will be our first meet.

Cheers
Graham and Sue

You are now on your first meet . Looking forward to meeting you . Jeff

jeffmossy
10-09-2017, 15:46
Updated to here !!

jeffmossy
11-09-2017, 16:07
Stonedaddy

Tom I have sent you a PM re this meet . Jeff

jeffmossy
12-09-2017, 15:42
izwazral I have put you on the list as discussed at Glasson

andromeda
01-10-2017, 08:42
Can you put me down for this with EHU IF any left please

jeffmossy
01-10-2017, 16:00
Can you put me down for this with EHU IF any left please

You are on the list with EHU

Juliet
07-10-2017, 11:51
I have booked the hard standing section for Friday 3rd , Saturday 4th , Sunday 5th and Monday 6th ( for those who want a extra day ) of November 2017 . I have managed to get the fee down to £7.50p per unit per night without EHU , £10 per night with EHU ( the EHU is only 8 amps, so will only power a small heater or kettle. Not both at once ) . There is enough room for about 15 - 20 vans. The site is right on the edge of the lake with lots and lots of walks , dogs on leads are welcome also. The pub is about 15 min walk . If you are interested let me know and I will put your name on the list , also let me know if you want EHU or not ..........................................Here is a a link to the campsite Hollingworth Lake Caravan Park | An Adventure for the Whole Family (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fhollingworthlakecaravanpark .com)
Anyone wanting to arrive on Thursday 2nd let me know BEFORE you set off and I will make the booking for you

I will organise fish and chips for Saturday evening nearer the time

Please note there are only 12 EHU available, theses are first come first served. If you don't tell me you want it I wont put you down for it

1 Jeffmossy EHU
2 Johndoris EHU
3 Admin EHU
4 yorkieowl
5 Andromeda EHU
6 Dogeared EHU
7 Peter51 EHU
8 Donrevy
9 exwindsurfer EHU
10 jpdfisher EHU
11 izwazral EHU
12 RichardSpencer EHU
13 sparky8 EHU
14 FINGERLESS EHU

Can you put us down for this Jeff x2 with EHU.

Julie

molly 2
07-10-2017, 12:53
Molly 2 please Jeff EH if poss .

jeffmossy
07-10-2017, 13:23
Molly 2 please Jeff EH if poss .

You are on the list Baz. I am not sure about Ehu but I will see what I can do for you

jeffmossy
09-10-2017, 12:26
Updated to here

FINGERLESS
09-10-2017, 16:44
Hi Jeff
With regret we are going to have to pull out of your meet. Unexpected family matters have arisen. We were so looking forward to doing our first meet. We will get to one, one day.

Regards
Graham & Sue

jeffmossy
09-10-2017, 18:02
Hi Jeff
With regret we are going to have to pull out of your meet. Unexpected family matters have arisen. We were so looking forward to doing our first meet. We will get to one, one day.

Regards
Graham & Sue

don't worry about it . I have taken you off the list

norman64
09-10-2017, 18:17
Hi Jeff,

Can you put me down for Thursday 2nd for me, please

jeffmossy
09-10-2017, 18:45
Hi Jeff,

Can you put me down for Thursday 2nd for me, please

Yes I have done that for you

jeffmossy
15-10-2017, 19:25
I have visited the site today and the owners are going to leave the inner field EHU points on for us , so this means we now have plenty of EHU points, but some may require a long lead or 2 leads connected together , so if you have 2 leads it will be a good idea to bring both , just in case

Chrisb1701
17-10-2017, 09:25
Hi

Could you please add me for Friday and Saturday with electric this will be my first meet and will e good to meet you all

jeffmossy
17-10-2017, 11:02
Hi

Could you please add me for Friday and Saturday with electric this will be my first meet and will e good to meet you all

You are on the list :wave:

jeffmossy
22-10-2017, 15:19
Please order you Saturday night fish and chips in this thread Hollingworth Lake Littleborough FISH & CHIPS Thread (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/rallies-meets-current-/65689-hollingworth-lake-littleborough-fish-chips-thread.html)

julesanian
23-10-2017, 06:55
I have booked the hard standing section for Friday 3rd , Saturday 4th , Sunday 5th and Monday 6th ( for those who want a extra day ) of November 2017 . I have managed to get the fee down to £7.50p per unit per night without EHU , £10 per night with EHU ( the EHU is only 8 amps, so will only power a small heater or kettle. Not both at once ) . There is enough room for about 15 - 20 vans. The site is right on the edge of the lake with lots and lots of walks , dogs on leads are welcome also. The pub is about 15 min walk . If you are interested let me know and I will put your name on the list , also let me know if you want EHU or not ..........................................Here is a a link to the campsite Hollingworth Lake Caravan Park | An Adventure for the Whole Family (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fhollingworthlakecaravanpark .com)

I will organise fish and chips for Saturday evening nearer the time .

Another good old fashioned low key W/C meet. Just like they used to be

Please note there could be some EHU points that require a long lead or 2 leads connected together , if you have got 2 leads

1 Jeffmossy EHU ( food ordered )
2 Johndoris EHU
3 Admin EHU
4 yorkieowl
5 Andromeda EHU
6 Dogeared EHU
7 Peter51 EHU
8 Donrevy
9 exwindsurfer EHU
10 jpdfisher EHU
11 izwazral EHU ( food ordered )
12 RichardSpencer EHU
13 sparky8 EHU
14 Molly 2 ( EHU )
15 juliet ( EHU ) ( food ordered )
16 norman64
17 Chrisb1701 ( EHU )
18 Earbymick
19 LeeJan ( EHU )

Yes please. If there's still a pitch we'd like to attend. Also would like to have EHU but not a problem if they're all taken.
The nights we'd like to book for would be Friday 3rd and would be leaving Monday.
Fingers crossed as it would be our FIRST meet !!!

jeffmossy
23-10-2017, 07:26
Yes please. If there's still a pitch we'd like to attend. Also would like to have EHU but not a problem if they're all taken.
The nights we'd like to book for would be Friday 3rd and would be leaving Monday.
Fingers crossed as it would be our FIRST meet !!!

Welcome to your first meet .You are on the list

exwindsurfer
24-10-2017, 08:25
Hi Jeff sorry to say we are going to have to miss this meet hope you all have a great time .

Jeff and Chris

norman64
24-10-2017, 09:19
Hi Jeff
With regret, we have to pull out of your meet.
Something just came up.
Hopeing to come to one of your meets, in the new year.

norman

jeffmossy
24-10-2017, 13:01
Hi Jeff sorry to say we are going to have to miss this meet hope you all have a great time .

Jeff and Chris

Not a problem , hope all is well

jeffmossy
24-10-2017, 13:02
Hi Jeff
With regret, we have to pull out of your meet.
Something just came up.
Hopeing to come to one of your meets, in the new year.

norman

I have taken you off the list . Thanks for letting me know

jeffmossy
24-10-2017, 13:04
We have now got 2 places now available for this meet . If you want to attend please put your name down on this thread

jeffmossy
25-10-2017, 12:58
Please order you Saturday night fish and chips in this thread Hollingworth Lake Littleborough FISH & CHIPS Thread (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/rallies-meets-current-/65689-hollingworth-lake-littleborough-fish-chips-thread.html)

Johndoris
29-10-2017, 13:47
Chippy ordered

jeffmossy
30-10-2017, 16:54
Post deleted

yorkieowl
30-10-2017, 20:35
Sorry Jeff, not gonna be able to make this meet, the weather is looking decent for later in the week, so hwmbo will be working. Hope you all have a great time.

jeffmossy
31-10-2017, 10:18
Sorry Jeff, not gonna be able to make this meet, the weather is looking decent for later in the week, so hwmbo will be working. Hope you all have a great time.

Thanks for letting me know . I have taken you off the list

jeffmossy
31-10-2017, 10:28
********** meet full ***********

jeffmossy
31-10-2017, 14:38
I will be collecting site fees and your chippy order money on Saturday morning 10.00am until 12.00pm . Please come and see me at my van between these times

katv
01-11-2017, 10:30
Hi Jeff,

Not sure if you have a reserve list in operation. Our plans have changed and we are now free this weekend. If there are any cancellations, we'd appreciate a heads up.

Cheers Anthony.

jeffmossy
01-11-2017, 11:50
Hi Jeff,

Not sure if you have a reserve list in operation. Our plans have changed and we are now free this weekend. If there are any cancellations, we'd appreciate a heads up.

Cheers Anthony.

You are on the list . See you there ........;)

jeffmossy
01-11-2017, 12:30
Lorraine will be organising a walk around the lake Saturday afternoon 13.30pm , also our doggy friends are welcome to join us ( it could also end up in the beach hotel for a drink or two , and dogs are also welcome in the bar ) :dog::dog::cheers:

jeffmossy
01-11-2017, 12:36
For those who are interested there is a bonfire night at the rugby club ( 5 min walk ) . Saturday night 17.00pm - 23.00pm . We are welcome to attend

katv
01-11-2017, 13:22
You are on the list . See you there ........;)

Jeff,

Thanks for that !! Have put food order on the list. If EHU is available that would be good, I have two hook up leads (sad but true !!).

See you Friday

Anthony

Maggi
01-11-2017, 17:17

Hope you're OK. We can't make it because of work commitments :sad: See you next year!!:wave:

jeffmossy
01-11-2017, 17:44
Hope you're OK. We can't make it because of work commitments :sad: See you next year!!:wave:

We will all miss you Maggi

andromeda
02-11-2017, 10:54
Yes Phil I can't come; AGAIN!
Sorry about this but I spent a night in hospital this week with chest pain. Not a hear attack thank the Lord and before any pundits ask no it wasn't wind either!
Think a little far to travel and not fair on anyone else if it happened again as the pain has not totally subsided. I'm really disappointed as Leo ready to roll and cake planned. At least you've escaped my experimentation in the cake departments!
Hope you can fill the space and I will come in December even if I have to be carried:dog:

jeffmossy
02-11-2017, 14:04
**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Our allocated area for this meet is the Hard standing section. Turn right into the campsite
go over the small bridge then turn FIRST RIGHT THROUGH THE FIRST GATE Then keep left through the next gate, follow the gravel road round to the other side of the field ( Near the toilet block ) . If I have not arrived by the time you have got there see Barry ( Dogeared ) , he will show you the parking arrangements and EHU points

The laird
02-11-2017, 21:22
Hi Jeff,just awee note to wish all you guys a great meet ,hope the weather is kind to you all,if I was feeling better I might have ventured down as Fiona is on duty but Iím confined to barracks again till a bit better .
Anyways hope itís a success as your best wishes helped our meet last week mate ,
Regards Gordon

jeffmossy
03-11-2017, 08:08
Hi Jeff,just awee note to wish all you guys a great meet ,hope the weather is kind to you all,if I was feeling better I might have ventured down as Fiona is on duty but Iím confined to barracks again till a bit better .
Anyways hope itís a success as your best wishes helped our meet last week mate ,
Regards Gordon

Thanks Gordon for your kind words , yes it would have been nice to see you but we need someone to look after the barracks now Phil is playing out . Hope you start feeling better soon . Take care mate . Regards Jeff

andromeda
04-11-2017, 11:36
Please tell me that you,are all having a miserable time up there; mixed weather here. Have a great weekend. Me I'm making soup and doing upholstery. Doesn't feel quite the same somehow:sad

andromeda
04-11-2017, 11:38
The R isn't even near the B; how did that happen?!

Dogeared
04-11-2017, 17:00
Jeff,Lorraine, thanks again for organising the meet. Another good one. Sorry we had to leave early, SWMBO said I had to attend my granddaughters christening this Sunday. Barry and Margaret.

yorkslass
04-11-2017, 18:39
Sounds like your having a great meet, and the weather's been kind.

Hopefully we'll be at the next one, nice and near for us.

See you all soon.

jeffmossy
05-11-2017, 15:10
This was my last organised meet for this year 2017. and what a way to end , lovely day time sunshine for most of the weekend and such great company . It was great to see some new faces at the meet and a pleasure to have them with us , likewise great to see old friends and members who we have met before you all did us proud . A BIG BIG thank you to all of you, and we hope to see you all again . Now lets see what 2018 brings

julesanian
05-11-2017, 15:52
It was our first meet thanks for making us very welcome. The fish and chips were so huge itís taken us two days to finish them. Wonít forget my duties - gate shut at eight, toilets checked and hourly patrols through the night lol.

yorkslass
05-11-2017, 16:55
It was our first meet thanks for making us very welcome. The fish and chips were so huge itís taken us two days to finish them. Wonít forget my duties - gate shut at eight, toilets checked and hourly patrols through the night lol.

Looks like you have two willing helpers.:dog:

The laird
05-11-2017, 19:58
This was my last organised meet for this year 2017. and what a way to end , lovely day time sunshine for most of the weekend and such great company . It was great to see some new faces at the meet and a pleasure to have them with us , likewise great to see old friends and members who we have met before you all did us proud . A BIG BIG thank you to all of you, and we hope to see you all again . Now lets see what 2018 brings

Well done again Jeff and Lorraine ,glad the weather was kind to you all.sounds like another success under the W banner,well done mate
Regards Gordon

molly 2
05-11-2017, 20:44
Nice one JnL enjoy Cape Verde Bazz n C.

Soon to be known as Molly 3

donrevy
06-11-2017, 09:48
Thanks Jeff for the weekend, sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye as we left early Sunday and your blinds were still closed, didn't want to wake you.
Had some bad news when I got home, the DVLA in their wisdom have revoked my lorry licence, the reason given is that I'm diabetic and 70 this month, that means I'm unsafe on the road even though I past the medical. The cherry on the cake......they also took my car & motorcycle licence as well!!

Donrevy (Phil & Sue)

Juliet
06-11-2017, 13:00

Thanks Jeff and Lorraine for another great meet in a lovely location. Just heading home now in the sunshine. We look forward to meeting up with you in the new year.

Take care. Best wishes. Julie, Steve and Nellie x

jeffmossy
06-11-2017, 16:34
Thanks Jeff for the weekend, sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye as we left early Sunday and your blinds were still closed, didn't want to wake you.
Had some bad news when I got home, the DVLA in their wisdom have revoked my lorry licence, the reason given is that I'm diabetic and 70 this month, that means I'm unsafe on the road even though I past the medical. The cherry on the cake......they also took my car & motorcycle licence as well!!

Donrevy (Phil & Sue)
Thanks for your great company , but sorry to here about your escapade with the dvla

izwozral
06-11-2017, 16:42

Donrevy (Phil & Sue)

What a downer to go back to, gutted for you.

izwozral
06-11-2017, 16:48
Back on the campsite with only the gold Hymer for company.
Sorry we had to scarper because of the dog and the blasted fireworks. Looks like we really missed out on the fish and chips judging by the pic.

Anyways, thanks for organising the meet J&L, you are becoming the supremo's at it.

Peter51
06-11-2017, 18:18
Lovely meet, great company and fabulous weather and mega fish and chips!

Lee
06-11-2017, 18:30

Donrevy (Phil & Sue)

Sorry to hear off your dilemma Phil, I hope you can get it sorted soon.

Life can be very unjust at times.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS