PDA

View Full Version : All the Aires Spain and Portugal

Trish1997
22-09-2017, 06:34
Just received my all the Aires Spain and Portugal WOW lots of Aires we haven't visited before going to have fun finding hem all.
Plus I had 50% off for inserting a new site last year. .
Off I. The ferry to Santander 3rd of October for 6minths heading for the Algarve for the winter, Hope the weather is better this year. I have spent the last 2 in Spain.

grath
22-09-2017, 06:39
Just received my all the Aires Spain and Portugal WOW lots of Aires we haven't visited before going to have fun finding hem all.
Off I. The ferry to Santander 3rd of October for 6minths heading for the Algarve for the winter, Hope the weather is better this year. I have spent the last 2 in Spain.

We received ours a couple of days ago, only had a quick look as yet, but certainly more aires.
Mrs G did find a mistake, they have used the same main photo for two different aires miles apart:cry:
Worth having!

duggyr
22-09-2017, 07:06
Off I. The ferry to Santander 3rd of October for 6minths heading for the Algarve for the winter, Hope the weather is better this year. I have spent the last 2 in Spain.i

is this the book version from Vicarious books?

jann
22-09-2017, 11:49
Plenty of free Aires

Trish1997
23-09-2017, 07:53
i

is this the book version from Vicarious books?

Yes it was.

Trish1997
23-09-2017, 07:54
Plenty of free Aires

We also found a few that were not In the book so if I find another I'll add it to get next year's 50% off too. I wonder if this is how they get most of the ones in the book?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS