PDA

View Full Version : 25/26/27 sept in exmouth

l77 tuf
14-07-2009, 09:50
were in exmouth for the 3 days if anyone wants to join we park on the car park of the harbour its a lovelly place for a weekend 5 a night

rebilla
27-08-2009, 08:50
we wil be in exmouth around this time,but we've been told the area is full of "boy racers" especially at the weekends until 3 or 4 in the morning.have you experienced this in the past. ?

urbtaf
27-08-2009, 09:09
The boy races are all down the other end of the sea front, a long way from the harbour, plus the last time I was there speed humps were spoiling their fun!!
Didnt Know about the 5 a night to park at the harbour,I can remember when it was a proper fishing port and all you did was park in between the scrap boats and nobody bothered you. Since then they have built a load of posh apartments and called it a marina. Dont think they would welcome campers apart from the bit of scub land between the apartments and the sea /river, and if my memory serves me right access to that is over a very narrow swing bridge.
Been a few years since I was there so if it has changed can anyone enlighten us to the exact place to stay.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS