PDA

View Full Version : Gathering On Shell Island Friday 13th October 2017........

13-10-2017, 11:13
........... in the café at 1330.

I will maintain a list so people know who is going. The list so far:-

1. Colin
2. Annie
3. Sue
4. Phil
5. Linda & Alan
6. Jenny
7. Paul
8. Tom
9. Carol
10. Alex

You may assume that I'm getting bored!

Colin 😊😊😊

Admin
13-10-2017, 12:07
Colin is setting up his own gatherings within gatherings.

carol
13-10-2017, 12:09
I can honestly say I very rarely get bored. There's always something to do or read. I've even got my ukulele with me! :cool1:

jeffmossy
13-10-2017, 13:06
Colin is setting up his own gatherings within gatherings.

Welcome to Colins world :dance:

campervanannie
13-10-2017, 15:04
It was a very cliquey gathering the boys at one end of the table the girls at the other.

jeffmossy
13-10-2017, 15:10
It was a very cliquey gathering the boys at one end of the table the girls at the other.

I blame the organiser of the gathering within the gathering :)

Tezza33
13-10-2017, 15:29
I blame the organiser of the gathering within the gathering :)
I am gathering you are blaming the organiser of the gathering within the gathering:cheers:

13-10-2017, 15:35
....... but I heard many of those present say what an amazing success the whole Gathering within a Gathering concept was.
As people reluctantly broke away and splashed their way back to their motorhomes I was approached by probably in excess of two people pleading that I repeat the idea in the very near future.
Frankly I suggest that the whole concept of a Gathering within a Gathering is the way forward. In fact before we leave Shell Island I may go for a Gathering within a Gathering within a Gathering.

Unless, of course, someone beats me to it.

Colin :):):)

jeffmossy
13-10-2017, 15:40
....... but I heard many of those present say what an amazing success the whole Gathering within a Gathering concept was.
As people reluctantly broke away and splashed their way back to their motorhomes I was approached by probably in excess of two people pleading that I repeat the idea in the very near future.
Frankly I suggest that the whole concept of a Gathering within a Gathering is the way forward. In fact before we leave Shell Island I may go for a Gathering within a Gathering within a Gathering.

Unless, of course, someone beats me to it.

Colin :):):)

Great . I nominate you for this job Colin

Tezza33
13-10-2017, 15:45
If you can get Carol to play the ukulele and sing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeMDX7JUGCE

Admin
13-10-2017, 16:07
Paul started a trend. He ordered chips covered in curry sauce. People who had said that they were not eating buckled under the pleasure of Pauls's face and also ordered the same. Soon the table was awash with empty plates with curry sauce residue.

13-10-2017, 17:18
If you can get Carol to play the ukulele and sing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeMDX7JUGCE

...........say but that she's a bit of a nutter?

(Not Carol - the player on Youtube!).

I'm confident that both visually and audibly Carol would be altogether preferable.

Colin 😊😊😊

slider
13-10-2017, 18:09
I can honestly say I very rarely get bored. There's always something to do or read. I've even got my ukulele with me! :cool1:

Impressed, we will have to do a duo.😁

Tezza33
13-10-2017, 19:34
I'm confident that both visually and audibly Carol would be altogether preferable.

Are you sure?, perhaps we should have a poll

13-10-2017, 21:10
..........can be - but please feel free (with Carol's consent of course) to organise a poll.

Colin 😊😊😊

Are you sure?, perhaps we should have a poll

Admin
13-10-2017, 22:05
..........can be - but please feel free (with Carol's consent of course) to organise a poll.

Colin 😊😊😊

Colin, could you turn your music down, please? It is after 11 and all I can hear is "Alice" booming across the field from the direction of your van.

On a serious note, I doubt anybody in the main party will be able to hear anything tomorrow.

Tezza33
13-10-2017, 22:09
all I can hear is "Alice" booming across the field from the direction of your van.

Who the ***** Alice

#YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk)

daisymini
13-10-2017, 23:45

Colin 😊😊😊

I'll bring my spoons !!

StreetSleeper
14-10-2017, 00:21
I'll bring my spoons !!

Hello Sue,
Mind sit in the corner and don't stir :lol-049:

Rae & Ann

campervanannie
14-10-2017, 10:38
I’m just gathering my thoughts after watching that video.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS