PDA

View Full Version : Dalton Arms Glasson dock February 23rd 24th 25th 2018 W/C Gathering

jeffmossy
22-11-2017, 19:33
Important
Please can you report to Geoff ( the landlord ) in the pub AS SOON as you arrive and let him know who you are, there are 15 vans on the main car park and Geoff will show you the parking arrangements . Miduck and your friend will be on the overflow car park see the landlord . I will try and get there as soon as I can but I am working Friday and wont get away until later in the afternoon . Looks like we will be having a great time as usual :wave:

I have booked a Gathering for the W/C community at the Dalton arms pub Glasson Dock Lancaster February 23rd until 25th , you can come a day earlier or leave a day later if you want . The gathering is free but you must use the pub . I will sort out a sit down in the dinning room for the Saturday night and post the menu nearer the time . This gathering is limited to 15 vans due to limited car parking spaces . If you want to attend let me know and I will put your name down . This pub is dog friendly also

Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock – Family Run, Family Friendly, Family Values (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fdaltonarms.co.uk%2F)

Please post your food orders in this thread for the Saturday evening Dalton Arms Glasson dock February ** FOOD ORDERS REQUIRED ** (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/gatherings-current-/67441-dalton-arms-glasson-dock-february-food-orders-required.html#post903077)

Don't forget we also have a 10% discount from any items purchased from the Glasson Smokehouse . Just quote wildcamping ,co meet when you pay for your goods

1 Jeffmossy ( food ordered )
2 barge1914 ( food ordered )
3 Izwazral ( food ordered )
4 slider ( food ordered )
6 reiverlad ( food ordered )
7 Miss Chihuahua ( food ordered )
8 Johndoris ( food ordered )
9 Chrisb1701 ( food ordered )
10 Horace ( food ordered )
11 andromeda ( food ordered )
12 Miduck ( food ordered )
13 Juliet ( food ordered )
14 earbymick ( food ordered )
15 Richard Spencer ( Food Ordered )
16 harrym ( food ordered )
17 Miducks lady friend

Maggi ( on the dock )( food ordered )
Debs ( on the dock )
kimbowbill ( on the dock ) ( food ordered )

RESERVE

barge1914
23-11-2017, 08:04
Sounds god, add us to the list please.

Dogeared
23-11-2017, 09:32
Jeff, we know your committed, just ask Lorraine! Sorry won't be able to join you for this one. Send you a card.

Barry and Margaret

jeffmossy
23-11-2017, 15:22
Sounds god, add us to the list please.
You are on the list

izwozral
24-11-2017, 08:02
Can you put our name down please Jeff. House renovations may get in the way but will be able to give a few weeks notice if we need to cancel.

jeffmossy
24-11-2017, 17:26
Can you put our name down please Jeff. House renovations may get in the way but will be able to give a few weeks notice if we need to cancel.

Done Ral

Debs
25-11-2017, 10:21
I might be there Jeff, but I'll do my usual Otis Redding thing...."Sittin on the Dock of the Bay"

jeffmossy
25-11-2017, 14:10
I might be there Jeff, but I'll do my usual Otis Redding thing...."Sittin on the Dock of the Bay"

Great Debs , hope you can make it

Maggi
26-11-2017, 15:51
We will join Debs on the bay, and everyone else in the pub. Best of both worlds!

slider
26-11-2017, 19:15
Can you put me down Jeff hopefully will get to it this time.😁

jeffmossy
26-11-2017, 19:25
Can you put me down Jeff hopefully will get to it this time.��

Hi Sue , I have put you on the list

yorkslass
26-11-2017, 20:28
Hi Jeff,
Please put us down, thanks.

izwozral
27-11-2017, 07:55

I thought it was "............a Composting Toilet"?

Debs
27-11-2017, 11:36
Oh Izzy, you are naughty, now my sides ache from too much chortling. :lol-053:

reiverlad
27-11-2017, 11:46
This sounds like somewhere new I should head off to - can you add me to the list please

jeffmossy
27-11-2017, 15:23
Hi Jeff,
Please put us down, thanks.

will be great to see you both

jeffmossy
27-11-2017, 15:24
This sounds like somewhere new I should head off to - can you add me to the list please

You are on the list :wave:

jeffmossy
28-11-2017, 15:13
Miss Chihuahua I have put you on the list and hope you enjoy your first W/C gathering

Johndoris
02-12-2017, 12:34
Can you put us down please

jeffmossy
02-12-2017, 14:01
Can you put us down please

Done

Chrisb1701
04-12-2017, 20:48
Hi Jeff

Can please add me x 1

jeffmossy
10-12-2017, 10:49
Hi Jeff

Can please add me x 1

done

horace
02-01-2018, 10:30
Hi jeff can you add us to the list please colin sue and molly

jeffmossy
02-01-2018, 14:11
Hi jeff can you add us to the list please colin sue and molly

Hi
it was great to see both of you again . I have put you on the list . Jeff & Lorraine

andromeda
02-01-2018, 15:22
Please can you put me down for this one. Ta. Anne

jeffmossy
02-01-2018, 15:30
Please can you put me down for this one. Ta. Anne

Looking forward to seeing you again Anne

horace
03-01-2018, 13:52
Hi please can you add us to the list
colin sue and molly

jeffmossy
03-01-2018, 14:29
Hi please can you add us to the list
colin sue and molly

You are number 10 on the list :wave:

Juliet
04-01-2018, 18:42
I have booked a Gathering for the W/C community at the Dalton arms pub Glasson Dock Lancaster February 23rd until 25th , you can come a day earlier or leave a day later if you want . The gathering is free but you must use the pub . I will sort out a sit down in the dinning room for the Saturday night and post the menu nearer the time . This gathering is limited to 15 vans due to limited car parking spaces . If you want to attend let me know and I will put your name down . This pub is dog friendly also

Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock – Family Run, Family Friendly, Family Values (https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fdaltonarms.co.uk%2F)

1 Jeffmossy
2 barge1914
3 Izwazral
4 slider
5 Yorkslass
6 reiverlad
7 Miss chihuahua
8 Johndoris
9 Chrisb1701
10 horace
11 andromeda
12 Miduck
Maggi ( on the dock )
Debs ( on the dock )

Hi Jeff

Put us down for two nights please. Sat and Sunday. Cheers julie

jeffmossy
06-01-2018, 17:02
Hi Jeff

Put us down for two nights please. Sat and Sunday. Cheers julie

You are on the list :dance:

earbymick
06-01-2018, 19:55
Hiya Jeff and Lorraine

Happy New Year!

Would you please add my name.

Mick.

jeffmossy
07-01-2018, 09:27
Hiya Jeff and Lorraine

Happy New Year!

Would you please add my name.

Mick.

Hi Mick
Happy new year to you also , I have put you on the list . Jeff

Juliet
09-01-2018, 19:31
Hi Jeff

We may be able to make it over on the Friday now. Will confirm in a couple of weeks.

Thanks Julie

jeffmossy
10-01-2018, 09:37
Hi Jeff

We may be able to make it over on the Friday now. Will confirm in a couple of weeks.

Thanks Julie
Great, hope to see you a day earlier . Thanks for letting me know Jeff

kimbowbill
12-01-2018, 06:40
Put me down Jeff, but I prefer the dock side.

jeffmossy
12-01-2018, 09:06
Put me down Jeff, but I prefer the dock side.

Hi Jen
I have put you on the Dock attendees :wave::boat:

kimbowbill
13-01-2018, 10:11
Hi Jen
I have put you on the Dock attendees :wave::boat:

Thanks Jeff, looking forward to it as always xx

harrym
14-01-2018, 10:18
Hi Jeff please can you put my name down thanks Harry

jeffmossy
14-01-2018, 11:14
Hi Jeff please can you put my name down thanks Harry

done :)

reiverlad
14-01-2018, 11:56
As someone about to make their first trip to Glasson Dock, I see that there a number choosing to be dockside.

Am curious as to the reason for the alternative location choice.

Are these attendees the unmentionables - exiled to dockside due to their previous questionable behaviour ??
Or are they considered the creme de la creme - where those other mere mortals aspire to be invited to that location ??

Such are the pitfalls of visiting a new location !!!

jeffmossy
14-01-2018, 12:05
As someone about to make their first trip to Glasson Dock, I see that there a number choosing to be dockside.

Am curious as to the reason for the alternative location choice.

Are these attendees the unmentionables - exiled to dockside due to their previous questionable behaviour ??
Or are they considered the creme de la creme - where those other mere mortals aspire to be invited to that location ??

Such are the pitfalls of visiting a new location !!!

There is nothing for you to worry about , the ones who go on the dock are only 10 metres away from the rest of us and they have their own personal reasons for going on the dock , but rest assured they will still be joining our group in the pub and out on walks . You will love your first meet here , if unsure just ask . Regards Jeff

reiverlad
14-01-2018, 12:54
Nah - i didnt think there was anything to be worried about at all, just as expected really !!

Just trying to yank a few chains :banana:

There is nothing for you to worry about , the ones who go on the dock are only 10 metres away from the rest of us and they have their own personal reasons for going on the dock , but rest assured they will still be joining our group in the pub and out on walks . You will love your first meet here , if unsure just ask . Regards Jeff

jeffmossy
14-01-2018, 16:05
Nah - i didnt think there was anything to be worried about at all, just as expected really !!

Ya little devil :lol-061:

Johndoris
21-01-2018, 13:29
I cant see our name down , can you put us down please

jeffmossy
28-01-2018, 15:29
Don't forget we also have a 10% discount from any items purchased from the Glasson Smokehouse . Just quote wildcamping ,co meet when you pay for your goods

The laird
28-01-2018, 16:25

Tam you will be sound there don’t worry about it boab ,we’ve been a few times on our lonesome ,nice wee shop to get bits n bobs n filled rolls n coffee,
Jeff will c u ok pat
Regards g

Miduck
31-01-2018, 07:31
Hi jeff can i bring afriend she has just bourght a camper and she wonts to joyn w c

jeffmossy
31-01-2018, 10:54
Hi jeff can i bring afriend she has just bourght a camper and she wonts to joyn w c

Yes not a problem Dave but we might have to put you both on the side car park as the main pub car park is now full . The landlord is asking Lancaster Dock authorities if we can put 3 or 4 vans on that car park and normally it is not a problem

jeffmossy
02-02-2018, 14:16
Please post your food orders in this thread for the Saturday evening https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/gatherings-current-/67441-dalton-arms-glasson-dock-february-food-orders-required.html#post903077

jeffmossy
05-02-2018, 19:29
Thanks to all who have got their food orders in so fast, it does help me get thing organised a lot easier :bow:

andromeda
11-02-2018, 10:41
Is this meet suitable for a 12 and a 14 year old? It will be half term here so they may or may not like a trip. If it's not I'm still coming without them. I've assumed the dogs ok. Hope that's right.

jeffmossy
11-02-2018, 10:50
Is this meet suitable for a 12 and a 14 year old? It will be half term here so they may or may not like a trip. If it's not I'm still coming without them. I've assumed the dogs ok. Hope that's right.

Hi

Yes dogs are ok to come also children are welcome but there isn't really a lot for them to do unless they like going for walks and look at boats , if that does not bother them then by all means bring them with you . Children are welcome in the pub also

Regards Jeff

yorkslass
19-02-2018, 11:19
Hi Jeff,

Sorry to pull out so late, but we've just been told that a surprise party has been organised for my sisters 80th birthday on Saturday. Looking forward to the next meet. Sue.

jeffmossy
19-02-2018, 14:05
Hi Jeff,

Sorry to pull out so late, but we've just been told that a surprise party has been organised for my sisters 80th birthday on Saturday. Looking forward to the next meet. Sue.

Not a problem sue , thanks for letting me know . See you in a couple of weeks at Holmfirth :D

jeffmossy
20-02-2018, 16:41
Important
Please can you report to Geoff ( the landlord ) in the pub AS SOON as you arrive and let him know who you are, there are 15 vans on the main car park and Geoff will show you the parking arrangements . Miduck and your friend will be on the overflow car park see the landlord . I will try and get there as soon as I can but I am working Friday and wont get away until later in the afternoon . Looks like we will be having a great time as usual :wave:

jeffmossy
22-02-2018, 14:55
Looks like we are in for a fine weekend according to the weather report , but it also says it will be going cold in the evening so make sure you have your heating sorted . I will see you all later Friday afternoon , don't forget to see the pub landlord for the parking arrangements as soon as you arrive . Regards Jeff

slider
22-02-2018, 20:54
Hi Jeff,

Sorry to be missing you this time Sue. Have a good party see at the next one.x

carol
22-02-2018, 22:08
Have a good one y'all. Sorry I can't be there. Still swanning around the Algarve. Phew, it's hot ... 🌞🌞🌞

The laird
23-02-2018, 02:13
Hope you all have a great time and the weather is kind to you all

jeffmossy
23-02-2018, 18:21
Hope you all have a great time and the weather is kind to you all

Thanks Gordon you are a true gent :cheers:

andromeda
23-02-2018, 21:14
Hi Jeff. Hope you heard from Debbie why I haven't made it yet. Grandaughter care as poorly and mum busy at work. I'm still hoping to come in the morning but my daughter is sick tonight so I've fingers crossed it's not my turn in the morning. I'll let you know if I can't come.
I know this happened a lot last year but I was hoping this year would be very different. Hope the chilli night is going well

jeffmossy
23-02-2018, 22:08
Hi Jeff. Hope you heard from Debbie why I haven't made it yet. Grandaughter care as poorly and mum busy at work. I'm still hoping to come in the morning but my daughter is sick tonight so I've fingers crossed it's not my turn in the morning. I'll let you know if I can't come.
I know this happened a lot last year but I was hoping this year would be very different. Hope the chilli night is going well

Hi Anne

Yes I have spoke to Debbie and don't worry about it . Hope your granddaughter is ok and if you can't make it here there will be another time . Keep us posted and take care .Regards Jeff

andromeda
24-02-2018, 09:36
Yep it's happened again. Some things you don't want to share and this is one of them. Don't think a trip which is motorway all the way is a good idea for someone at risk of upchucking. I'm all for sharing but not this; bit of a hike if it gets worse. So sorry. Enjoy yourselves and I'll see you all another time. Will phone Debbie

slider
25-02-2018, 17:07
Had a good journey back makes for a refreshing change but it was a great way to end a great wkend. Big thanks to Jeff for arranging it a great success again. To add to that the best food I've had to date there she worked really hard was a definite improvement. Thanks to all who attended for your company beer and laughs always go down well. Nice to meet new folks as well. All in all just what the doctor ordered. See you soon. X

slider
25-02-2018, 17:10
Have a good one y'all. Sorry I can't be there. Still swanning around the Algarve. Phew, it's hot ... ������

Not jealous at all. :)

jeffmossy
25-02-2018, 18:22
Just back from my first gathering of 2018 and what a huge success , great hospitality , great weather and best of all GREAT company . Thank you all for a wonderful weekend , if the rest of our meets this year go like this one then we are in for a treat . Take care all and see you at Holmfirth :wave:

izwozral
25-02-2018, 19:27
Thanks Jeff & Lorraine for a great meet, twas good to meet old and new members. Also thanks to the landlord and staff at the Dalton for great service, good food and immeasurable patience in dealing with us fussy buggers at the Saturday meal. Fantastic weather too even if it was a tad nippy.

barge1914
25-02-2018, 21:05
Thanks Jeff. We had a great weekend, good to meet lots of new folks for the first time. Looking forward to seeing at least some of you all again at Holmfirth...snow drifts permitting!

reiverlad
26-02-2018, 00:09
Thoroughly enjoyed this weekend meet.
So good to enjoy great company, in a lovely location, with beautiful sunny but cold weather all combining to make for a wonderful weekend.

Juliet
26-02-2018, 13:05
Hi Jeff and Lorraine

We got back today and managed to avoid any snow. Great weekend. All the staff there were fantastic. Thanks for arranging another great meet. See you next time

Julie and Steve

kimbowbill
26-02-2018, 17:46
Thanks Jeff and Lorraine, yet again, another great meet, great company as usual, and great food , And I got my fire fixed, RESULT , thank you Miduck for fixing my fire, your a star. See you at Holmfirth :wave:

carol
26-02-2018, 21:46
Thanks Jeff and Lorraine, yet again, another great meet, great company as usual, and great food , And I got my fire fixed, RESULT , thank you Miduck for fixing my fire, your a star. See you at Holmfirth :wave:

Glad you all had a good time. Looking forward to the next Glasson meet. X

Maggi
27-02-2018, 18:07
Hi Jeff & Lorraine, Really good meet, sorry I wasn't better company, still struggling with the flu, but we will both be better by Holmfirth. Looking forward to it xx:wacko::wacko:

jeffmossy
27-02-2018, 18:45
Hi Jeff & Lorraine, Really good meet, sorry I wasn't better company, still struggling with the flu, but we will both be better by Holmfirth. Looking forward to it xx:wacko::wacko:

Hope you both get better soon , well done for getting out and about when you are not 100% fit . See you at Holmfirth :wave:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS