PDA

View Full Version : Anglesey Rally Easter 2018

jeffmossy
21-03-2018, 18:15
If you want to attend the Easter Rally at Anglesey Wales , here is the link

Wales Bring and Sell Rally Anglesey north Wales , March 30th - April 3rd 2018 -

Motorhomer (https://motorhomer.com/forum/rallies-and-meets/rallies-and-meets-aa/5134-wales-bring-and-sell-rally-anglesey-north-wales-march-30th-april-3rd-2018)

jeffmossy
26-03-2018, 12:02
There are still a few places available for you last minute peps

Minisorella
26-03-2018, 13:02
I'd have loved to be there Jeff but Easter is usually big family gathering time and they're all coming to me this year :scared:

Hope you all have fun
:camper:

jeffmossy
26-03-2018, 20:19
We will miss you Jen :wave:

jeffmossy
27-03-2018, 17:56
Looks like the beast from the east part 3 has now been downgraded and things warming up from Friday

Debs
28-03-2018, 11:15
Would love to have attended, but got a lot of work to do on the van, and then I will have a solar panel with controller to sell!

The laird
28-03-2018, 18:41
Hope you all get great weather to enjoy the meeting .

jeffmossy
28-03-2018, 19:25
Thanks for that Gordon . A true gent :cheers:

Mrs Mossy
02-04-2018, 16:24
Thanks to you all that attended this weekend, great to have your companies all though the weather was mostly cold, wet and windy

izwozral
02-04-2018, 18:55
Thanks Jeff & Lorraine for organising the meet, fish & chips and the free dvd's.
Thanks to Annie for assisting this morning when we were axle deep in shi....mud.
Thanks to TJ for good advice and the felt buffers.
Thanks to Andromeda for the delicious Easter cake and probably the best flapjack I have ever tasted. Hope you located your mobile.
Thanks to David [miduck] for becoming my fashion icon in his ski suit a bear trappers hat!
Thanks to Jen [Kimbo] for the reet Yorkshire hug, and good fun.
Thanks to Charlie for his professional gas knowledge.
Thanks to Phil [Admin] for serenading us outside our van with 'All By Myself'. I have sent a demo to The Welsh Male Voice Choir, in response the silence has been deafening.
Thanks to everyone else too.
Great to see you about again Sue.

Special thanks to Carl & Dave for getting us out of the mire.

Hope you all got home safe and sound.

campervanannie
02-04-2018, 19:45
Not gone home as the m62 was closed this morning and the snow at home was too deep to get the van on the drive so we are holed up on a beach car park in Wales until tomorrow and hopefully able to get home then and rearrange my MOT that I have had to cancel, but despite all that it was a great meet and the fish and chips were great.

jeffmossy
02-04-2018, 20:11
Thank you all who attended , sorry we did not spend much time around the fire, Saturday evening had our chips and put on the tv and heating then dozed off . Special thank you to Carl for looking after us and taking me to the chippy . Overhaul we had a great time and Monday morning pulling the vans off the field was challenging but with everyone mucking in it was a doddle . I Nearly forgot to thank Ann for the lovely Easter cake , it was very good and tasty . Hope to see you all soon . Jeff & Lorraine

kimbowbill
03-04-2018, 19:17
Back home, warm and dry, no mud in sight. Massive thanks to Dave with the Jeep, we would all still be there. Had a great time, great fish and chips and a special thank you to Annie for the beautiful unexpected Sunday lunch. :wave:

kimbowbill
03-04-2018, 19:19
Thanks Jeff & Lorraine for organising the meet, fish & chips and the free dvd's.
Thanks to Annie for assisting this morning when we were axle deep in shi....mud.
Thanks to TJ for good advice and the felt buffers.
Thanks to Andromeda for the delicious Easter cake and probably the best flapjack I have ever tasted. Hope you located your mobile.
Thanks to David [miduck] for becoming my fashion icon in his ski suit a bear trappers hat!
Thanks to Jen [Kimbo] for the reet Yorkshire hug, and good fun.
Thanks to Charlie for his professional gas knowledge.
Thanks to Phil [Admin] for serenading us outside our van with 'All By Myself'. I have sent a demo to The Welsh Male Voice Choir, in response the silence has been deafening.
Thanks to everyone else too.
Great to see you about again Sue.

Special thanks to Carl & Dave for getting us out of the mire.

Hope you all got home safe and sound.

:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053: brilliant xx

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS