PDA

View Full Version : It was going so well !!

channa
18-07-2018, 09:03
The last couple of months , I have become quite friendly with a neighbour, make each other smile and good company.

Last night a take out Pizza, nice bottle of Malbec , and a light hearted film, time ran on and I ended up stopping over albeit on the settee.

This morning had a quick shower and asked if she had some deodorant. " yes " she said "it is in my bedroom, top drawer help yourself "

Then my world was shattered, opening the drawer I found a nurses outfit, Maids Outfit and a Policewomans uniform !

If she cant hold down a job , the wrong girl for me

Channa

Back to the drawing board

1807truckman
18-07-2018, 10:00
The last couple of months , I have become quite friendly with a neighbour, make each other smile and good company.

Last night a take out Pizza, nice bottle of Malbec , and a light hearted film, time ran on and I ended up stopping over albeit on the settee.

This morning had a quick shower and asked if she had some deodorant. " yes " she said "it is in my bedroom, top drawer help yourself "

Then my world was shattered, opening the drawer I found a nurses outfit, Maids Outfit and a Policewomans uniform !

If she cant hold down a job , the wrong girl for me

Channa

Back to the drawing board

Is that where you found the whips and chains???

Graham

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS