PDA

View Full Version : If You're Going To The Wellington, Somerset Meet.......

30-07-2018, 13:12
...........and are heading in that direction on Wednesday then please feel free to join Annie, myself and (hopefully) Oldish Hippy at the POI at The White Horse, Westbury, Wiltshire. It's a brilliant location on the northern edge of the Salisbury Plain escarpment, there's lots of room and the White Horse is a minute or two walk away across the grass.

The coordinates (preferred input for a satnav) are:

N51.261841,W2.144619

Postcode (this is a rural spot and a satnav may take you to a spot on the B3098 about 1.5km away!):

BA13 4TA.

We'll be there from Wednesday afternoon and will most likely leave for Wellington on Thursday sometime.
We hope to see you at The White Horse, Westbury.

Colin 😊😊😊

campervanannie
30-07-2018, 15:41
...........and are heading in that direction on Wednesday then please feel free to join Annie, myself and (hopefully) Oldish Hippy at the POI at The White Horse, Westbury, Wiltshire. It's a brilliant location on the northern edge of the Salisbury Plain escarpment, there's lots of room and the White Horse is a minute or two walk away across the grass.

The coordinates (preferred input for a satnav) are:

N51.261841,W2.144619

Postcode (this is a rural spot and a satnav may take you to a spot on the B3098 about 1.5km away!):

BA13 4TA.

We'll be there from Wednesday afternoon and will most likely leave for Wellington on Thursday sometime.
We hope to see you at The White Horse, Westbury.

Colin 😊😊😊

I might be there Tuesday night as I am stir 😜

30-07-2018, 16:57
I might be there Tuesday night as I am stir 😜

Some say just plain 😜.
Though not me, I hasten to add.
Se you Wednesday, Annie!

Colin 😊😊😊

Nabsim
31-07-2018, 15:56
So is this a good stop if we end up stupid o’clock Thursday night as well then :)

campervanannie
31-07-2018, 16:16
So is this a good stop if we end up stupid o’clock Thursday night as well then :)

This is a great stop I will be there later today.

Nabsim
31-07-2018, 16:23
This is a great stop I will be there later today.

Give up Annie I am nearly through my first day but another day and a half before I can jump in Casper and drive off into the sunset :)

Mind you, last night was first time had been to bed at home for 11 or 12 days so not doing so bad. :) not checked travel time to Wellington yet but if Caz is somewhere near ready for when I finish Thursday lunch we should arrive before lights out. :)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS